The Tale of the Foolish Captian

A ship from a remote corner of the world set sail. The ship's captain wanted to sail where the glossy sea meets the heavenly skies. He did not know where it would take him, but he was curious to see. People scoffed, laughed and joked about him and his voyage. However, his loyal crew as adventurous and daring as he, agreed to sail where no man had ever had. Deeper and deeper, the ship went into the green sea, nothing but wind, water, and sky around them. So, they traveled deeper where hellish creatures roam round its depths. But the captain and crew ever daring went still deeper.

             Many people believed the foolish captain and his foolhardy crew had been claimed by the unforgiving sea. When many a week had passed, a ship came into harbor it's crew claiming to have seen the foolish captain and his foolhardy crew riding upon the clouds. The townspeople thought this ship mad "Surely, they had been lost" they said to themselves. No sooner had they convinced themselves anew when a lonely pointed hat came down from the sky. As they all looked up toward heavens they saw the captain and his crew sailing, and gliding effortlessly across the orange sky.