Miraculous Ladybug AU

(lol this needed to be done)

Laney blinked a few times trying to process what was happening. She finds a box in her rooms, opened it up and a flying red thing who can speak says, "You're the next Ladybug?" Did that mean she was going to turn be a literal Ladybug for the rest of her life?

"Um what?"

It smiled, "You're Peaceville's new hero!"

What. The. What.

At another house in the same town Corey was just going into his room and found this book. At first he thought it was a trick by Trina but then remebered she never goes into his room. So he opened up then a creature flew out, Corey looked at in curiousity.

"Sup kid. You're a cat themed hero now with the lower of destruction. Give me cheese."

A superhero? AWESOME!!!! He's always wanted to be one!!

"Whoa that is so-"

"Kid give me cheese. If you wanna transform you gotta give me cheese.  Preferably camaberet."

Corey excitedly nodded and went to thw kitchen and got some cheese. He heard a scoff and turned around to see Trina.

Corey couldn't hold his excitement, "IM NOW A SUPERHERO!!!!!"

"What? That is so stupid. There's no way that YOU could be one. I like deserve it more."

Corey rolled his eyes and walked away. Trina decided to follow and spy on him outside his door. She was very skeptical but then saw a small creature, it was eating the cheese Corey got. Corey said, "so when do I start?" The creature replied, "When a supervillain arrives" Trina then started plotting, this was the perfect way to DESTROY her brother.

TO BE CONTINUED

Or not idk. You choose