Boyfriends and Zombies

Lola P.O.V-

After hours of sitting in the prison cell, i heard two familiar voices near by. "SHE DID WHAT?" Oliver shouted. "W-we got a phone call, saying she was here." Lucas stuttered, afraid of Oliver. Oliver can be terrifying when he's mad, which is why i was dreading this moment. When i arrived at the station i found out that Oliver had gone to sort out a fight at some bar, and it turns out that because he wasn't here they called Lucas. "What did she do?" Oliver growled. "Why don't you ask me yourself i'm right here." I called pressing my face against the bars of the cell. Oliver took one look at me and stormed over, Lucas followed closely behind. "What did you do?" He said full of anger. "Have you never heard of, innocent until proven guilty?" I asked. "Lola there was CCTV footage." Will said behind me. "Of course your here. Do you realize whenever something bad happens to Lola your always behind it?" Oliver asked. "Not always." He said quietly. "Oh yeah, what about when she fell out a tree and broke her leg when she was eight who's idea was it to climb up it. Who's idea was it to go on that boat, that time Lola nearly drowned. Who's idea was this, and who's fault was it that Lola was at that cliff when it collapsed?" Oliver rambled. "Mine." Will whispered.

"Your coming home with me right now!" Oliver growled. "I'm not leaving until Will and Max leave." I stated crossing my arms over my chest. "Fine." He sighed irritated. He opened the door and let the three of us out, and went to sign our papers. "You didn't have to do that." Max said once Oliver had left, "He would of let you out soon enough anyway." I said. Oliver came back and dropped of Max and Will. We sat in the car in an awkward silence as we drove home. "Are you going to talk?" I asked, his hand tightened around the wheel until his knuckles were white. "Come on, i know your mad but i would rather you shout at me than this." I begged. "I'm not mad, i'm just disappointed." He said quietly before getting out the car and walking into the house. I saw Lucas' car in the garage, so i know he got home safe.

I walked in and heard Oliver's door slamming loudly, i winced. I walked into the living room to see all my brothers, except Oliver of course. I plopped down in the seat next to Felix. "You missed the best water fight ever!" I said, he looked unimpressed. "Was it really worth getting arrested?" He asked with a bored expression. "Yes." I stated, "If you joined in you would of only got a weeks detention."I continued, he just shook his head. "Well i'm going to go hit the hay." I said yawning.

When i walked into school the next day, every seemed to of heard about what had happened. I spotted my laughing group of friends, and approached them. "oh hey Lola, so as i was saying he then gave me his his number and long story short i have a date this weekend." Gemma squealed. "You better not have a date." I voice growled from behind me. Gemma froze, staring at the person behind me.

I turned to see Aiden glaring at Gemma, he took a quick glance at me with sad eyes but soon focused his attention back on Gemma. "Don't go all over protective brother on me now." Gemma complained, and we all did a double take. "Brother?" Jess gasped. Gemma nodded, "Didn't i tell you?" She asked, we all shook our head. "Well this is my brother, Aiden." She introduced. "Yeah, we've met." I said disgusted. He looks down at the floor, not meeting anyone's eye.

After the awkward confrontation with Aiden, Becca and I separated from my friends and started to walk to class. "So when do I get to visit your new home?" I asked. While I was in a coma Becca and Nick found a new place to stay, it's a two bedroom apartment near the mall. "Soon, it took surprisingly long to get settled." She answered.

We walk in comfortable silence until a thought popped in my head. "You know how I died in that coma, does that now make me a zombie?" She just laughed in reply, but seriously am I?

I walked into the cafeteria, only to be pulled away again. The person pulled me all the way to the janitors closet. I finally turned to see who it was. Aiden. "Before you say anything let me explain." He begged, I nodded. "I was extremely jealous of you and kacpar, but I found out through Gemma that he's gay. Lets just say I felt really stupid after that. I guess I was only jealous because I really like you and well, I hope you like me." He finished, I looked at him with a blank face. "Can I say a few words?" I said emotionless. "Yeah." He said nervously. I leaned in and smashed my lips on to his, he was a bit taken back at first but I soon felt him kissing me back.

I pulled back and he smiled at me, "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked hopefully. I took a deep breath thinking  carefully. "No." I replied softly.

His smile dropped. "Not in public anyway." I added. "What! Why?" He asked confused. "Do you have a death wish? I don't think my brothers will take to lightly to there 15 year old sister dating an 18 year old boy who just so happens to be one of there best friends." I explained.

He took a moment to think, before nodding slowly. "We can date in secret, but it better not end like last time." He said, his lips tugging into a slight smile. "Actually I have a feeling this will end worse than last time."