School and Arguments

Lola P.O.V-

Today i have to go back to school... So i am currently getting dressed and ready (Outfit Above). If i'm being honest i'm kind of looking forward to going back to school, its been a long time since I've learnt something. I walk down stairs to see all my brothers waiting looking annoyed. "What are you wearing?" Nick asked extremely irritated. "Clothes and if you don't mind i have to go to school." I said quickly and ran out the door, i kept on running until i got to school. I sighed in relief and walked in the doors, many heads turned to look at me and there was a lot of whispering. The whispering was manly why i wasn't here, 'I thought her brothers kicked her out' 'I thought she ran away because Nick hit her' 'I heard she was in prison' 'Wow she's hot' I smirked at the last one.

I walk to my locker and get a few books out, when i turn around i see a familiar looking boy at the locker next to me. I stare at him trying to figure out where i know him from. "Like what you see?" He smirked and that's when it clicked, he was the other boy beating up Felix the one holding him up against the lockers. "Actually i was wondering if i should beat you up for what you did to my brother." I said stepping towards him, his eyes widen in fear. I pull my arm back to punch him when someone wraps there arms around my waist and drags me away. I whip my head backwards to see who it is. Aiden. I instantly relax, but i'm still mad. Aiden lets go of me and i run back to the boy and punch him in the jaw then walk back to Aiden. He shook his head but looked slightly amused. "You'll never learn." He laughs. I look back at the boy to see him holding his jaw, with a girl next to him looking concerned. It was Rose, the one that saved us. We had become good friends over the course of the two weeks i was conscious and in hospital. I walked over to them. "Hey Rose, I didn't know you came here." I said completely ignoring the boy."oh hey, it's nice to see you again, Just one question why did you punch my brother?" She said. "Oh this is your brother, well on the first day of school he helped Ben beat up Felix. So it was payback." I explained, she just nodded.

The bell rang and i headed to History i sat in the back and waited for it to start. During the lesson we were put in groups of three and we had to make a presentation. I was put in a group with a girl called Gemma (Your in the story) and a boy called Kacpar. During the lesson we became friends.

Lunch time-

I walked in the cafeteria and saw Gemma talking to Aiden, i walked over to them. "She's mine." I said jokingly and dragged her away from him. Me, Gemma, Kacpar , Felix, Sam, Will, Becca, Jess and Rose sat at lunch together.This is now my new group of friends, and i couldn't be happier. Since there wasn't enough seats, i had to sit on Kacpar's lap. Not in a sexual way, well that's impossible because i found out he's gay. I don't think Aiden knows that Kacpar is gay, this is based on all the glares he sent to him. Being the nice person he is Kacpar brought my lunch, i thanked him and kissed his cheek. In the corner of my eye i could see Aiden crush his can of coke in anger. "I'm going to talk to my brothers, Anyone coming?" I asked standing up. "I'll come." Kacpar and Felix said and i nodded. "Hey guys" I said once me, Felix and Kacpar approached there table. Everyone said hi except Aiden who just grunted. "This is Kacpar , my friend" I said directing the word friend towards Aiden, he still glared at Kacpar in anger. We all had a good conversation but Aiden just sat quietly in his seat, sending daggers at Oliver and scoffing at every thing he said.

The day went by quickly and before i knew it it was the end of the day. I was walking home much to my brothers dismay when i saw Aiden a few feet in front of me, i slowly approached him. "What was wrong with you today?" I exclaimed slightly angry about how he treated Kacpar. "I don't know what you're talking about." He said annoyed. "YOU WAS INCREDIBLY RUDE TO Kacpar?" I said raising my voice, Aiden scoffed at his name. "Well maybe if you wasn't flirting with him, i would've been a bit nicer." Aiden spat at me, i shook my head in disbelief i had never seen this side of him before. I just walked of and ignored his calls for me to come back.

I got home still angry about what had happened, my brothers were all seated around the TV watching a movie. "Hey, little sis what's up?" Lucas asked, i ignored him and an into my room slamming the door behind me. I flopped down on my bed, incredibly tired. I meant who likes going back to school after months. "Hey Lola, can i come in?" Said a voice, it was Felix. "Yup i said simply, sitting up. He walked in and sat next to me, "What's up with?" He asked softly his head slightly tilted to the left. "The ceiling."I chuckled dryly, Felix remained serious. "Sis tell me what's wrong ." He spoke softly looking me in the eye. "Me and Aiden got in a fight." I said breaking the eye contact. "What a physical fight! Are you hurt? Do you need a doctor? Where does he live, I'll kill him." Felix said standing up, but I pushed him back on my bed. " No not a physical fight, an argument. Something about me flirting with Kacpar and ." I said quietly, fiddling with my hands. "There are three things wrong with that statement. 1. Your not dating therefore he can't tell you what to do. 2. Even if you were dating Kacpar is your friend and 3. Kacpar's gay." He said and I nodded a tear running down my face. He wiped it away and hugged me. These are the times that I love having a brother I can confide in.