Bugged

I made a new cover!  The old one didn't fit and I couldn't crop it. The original one is on  chapter 1. Tell me which one  you like better!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haruhi  POV

It  was finally over. Those girls were so stiff, it was like they were  porcelain dolls.

"Hey, Haruhi." Two hand grabbed arms. "You  love  doing this, don't you?" I  asked them. They smiled at me and I smiled back instead of scowling. "This is not  Haruhi." Kaoru laughed. "Some alien." Hikaru  agreed. I  smirked, "Did  you like it when I  scowled at you all the time?" They wanted their hands setting  me down. "We like the new Haruhi." they said in unison. They shoved a  bag in my hands. 

"Go change at your house and meet us at the entrance to the amusement park." Hikaru  told me. "Okay." I  said, as  I  ran inside. "It seems that brother of hers was good for something." Kaoru  commented when I was gone. "I still don't like him, but I  like  the  new  Haruhi." Hikaru  told his twin. "You're going to tell her today." Kaoru nudged him, with a smirk.

 Hikaru blushed and shoved him back. "Maybe, only just before  Tamaki does." Hikaru said, as both of them ran to the park.

Haruko POV

"Two cones, please." I asked the man. I  would rather be anywhere then here with  Siera. She was essential to the plan. "What kind to do you like?" I  asked her. " Strawberry." she answered. " I  like it, too." I told her. It was  Haruhi's favorite after chocolate. " Two Strawberry cones." I told the guy.

 "Only one so left." he said. "Oh." Siera said, dejected. "I'll take it, and one vanilla." I told him. Her handed me both and I have her the  strawberry. "Thanks  a  not." she told me. We say down on the park bench, and it was getting dark. "Lets go to  the amusement park." I  told her. "Really, you already paid for me." she said, pushing  a  orange  strand  of  her  hair  behind her ear.

 " You're enjoyable to be with." I  grinned. Her face slowly turned red as she looked at me  surprised. "Sure!" she said, thrilled. Off  we were to the amusement park. Hopefully I  could pull this off.

~

I  was getting  cotton  candy for  Siera  while talking and laughing with her. Still no sign of  Haruhi at all. Where could they have taken her? Siera was pulling my arm taking me to rides, laughing. I tried to converse with her, but I was getting more worried by the minute. Did they stand her up? Instead of looking our level I looked up.

 After a few moments I spotted them on a ferris wheel. Haruhi was clutching the handle bar. She wasn't always a big fan of being close to the sky. She did have a thunder problem. Both twins were seated next to her, yelling. "We'll go on the roller coaster after smoothies." I told her. "You got me so many stuff today. You're the best Haruko." Despite her protesting, I still bought her a strawberry smoothie. 

I had one too. Haruhi and the twins were getting down. Haru looked dazed from being up so high. This was my chance. I flipped open my bag and took out a small package. I ripped it open as a small suction cup fell onto my hands. "Siera, I need you to do me a really big favor." I whispered to her.

 She looked shock by my sudden change of personality. "I need you to distract Kaoru and place this on his back, okay?" I told her quickly. She looked back to see both the twins with Haruhi. " What are you doing this for?" she asked me, skeptically. "It's for a medical treatment." I lied. She sighed, knowing that it couldn't be for a medical treatment. He had done so much for her, so she had to repay me somehow. 

"I'll do it if you promise that you won't hurt anybody." she told me. I nodded, glancing back and forth between her and them. She smiled at and took it from my hand and ran towards them.

Siera POV

 I couldn't let him down. I walked up to them. " Hey, Siera!" Haruhi greeted me. I didn't answer back as I stared at Kaoru and he stared back. The only way I knew it was Kaoru was how he stared as if this was the last place he wanted to be, like me. Inwardly, I took a deep breath. I must be crazy, but I'm really doing this. 

I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. As I did, I slipped my hand under his shirt and placed it on his back. I ran to Hong Kong after that. " Siera, wait!" he called after me. Then he chased after me. 'This better be worth it, Haruko.'  I thought, looking slightly behind to see Kaoru catching up.

Haruko POV

I pumped my fist. "Yes!" I almost yelled. I waited a 10 minutes at the smoothie cart waiting for Siera to make an arrival. When she came her face was pink. "You're awesome!" I celebrated. In my haste, I picked her up and swung her around. I dropped her, after cooling down. Her face was redder. " Y-you're really strong." she commented to me. 

I gave her a wide smile. "Why don't we go on that roller coaster." we left together and despite the twins being with Haru again. I had an advantage. Soon you'll be seeing their heads roll out of a guillotine.