Chapter 5

Marinette pov

The next morning I smelt fresh croissants and hot chocolate. My parents did a wonderful breakfast table and greeted me, when I walked down. They said hello to me and demanded me to get ready for school. I was early, I had one more hour before I have to be at school. But I decided to change and get ready quick, so I had time when I have to walk to school. I prefer talking, it is a bit long but then I can think about everything. I dressed myself and when I was done, I walked down to finaly eat something from this amazing breakfast table. My parents did a great job. There are so many delicious things, I couldn't decide what I wanted to eat first. After some minutes, I took a wonderful croissant, some pancakes and a fruit salade. As I started to eat, Adrien walked in the kitchen. He was dressed, ready to go to school. He wanted to take an apple and wanted to head to school but our father stopped him. "Where are you going? ", he asked. "School." Adrien said shortly. "No you eat with your family now. We did so much to eat and missed you both all those days. Now greet us and enjoy with us the breakfast." Adrien sighted and sat next to me. I begin to panic but I have to be cool. My parents should not see that. "Huh? Marinette? What happened with you?", my mother asked shocked. , " And why didn't I see that earlier? Marinette tell us whats wrong?" Damn, she found out. Why! My make-up skills are worthless. "Uh, I-I" , I began to stummered because I didnt know what to say. Adrien next to me began to panic, one word and he would be busted. "I tripped over my feet and landed on the floor. I didn't saw where I was going and felt the stairs down." I lied. "Well dear, text time, be more careful. It looks like someone hit you in the face. But I know you never lied to me." She said a bit awkward. She looked on more time if I was ok and then talked to Adrien. "Is it true, Adrien, did she fell?" ,my mother has to know something. "Uh I didn't see it but I believe her." I can tell you, Adrien was really nervous and he should be he is the one who did this to me. "Mom everything is fine, really but now I have to go." I said and put my dishes in the sink. "But honey, you have thirty minutes left.", she asked curious. "I know, but I walk to school, you know to sort my thoughts." I excused myself. Ok honey, but Adrien is going with you!" I gulped. "No, I want to be alone thats why I walk. So please." My mother sighted and leg me go after I have my mom and dad a goodbye kiss. When I got my bag Adrien stood at my door. "Marinette, thanks for not betraying me." "Hm.", was my only answer. He was the last one I wanted to see now. I passed him and the door and went to school. A lot of people where there, this early in the morning? Adrien arrived seconds lated because he took the car.
Then Chloe came and greeted Adrien. Of course they hugged each über but now, I never mind. Then Chloe walked with him to me and she started to talk. "Well, well, well, Marinette you are here? I didn't expect that from you!" "Why wouldn't I be here?" I flinched. She is so annoying. "Well , because I thought you wanted to kill herself. " I was shocked. "Who did you tell this?" I heard it, when you talked to Nathaniel. And why did you do that? Because you love Adrien, your own brother. You are so pathetic." I could cry right now. So many people surrounded us and saw my conversation with Chloe. Adrien stood next to her, kept silent. They plan the whole thing together, I should have know that. "The best part is..." Chloe continued, " you thought he could maybe love you but what did he really do, yesterday? He hit you right in the face. You deserve it so damn much! " "Who did you tell that?" I shouted. "Well Adrien, of course. Last night he texted me that. You just deserve this Marinette." I began to cry, the next thing I realized was that all the other students fight for me, verbal of course. Sentences like: "Marinette isn't pathetic, you are!" , "She is the nicest girl in the world" , "Adrien you are so stubborn." or "Adrien don't deserve Marinette's love brother or not!" I was so happy, they didn't laugh at me, instead they all helped me fighting against Chloe and Adrien. But then I couldn't stand straight.
Everything went black....

Adrien pov

All the students were right. I didn't deserve a girl like Marinette and I really treat her bad. But then, out of nowhere she sank to the ground. Damn, she was knocked out about that situation. I wanted to bring her to the nursery but the other guys and Chloe of course stopped me from doing this. "You did enough to her!", said a guy. Chloe was really angry, because I wanted to help, Marinette. "You know our deal!", she said.
The guys took Marinette to the nursery and I walked with the other students to the next lesson. They all talked about me and didn't talk to me. Not even Nino or Alya. Instead they were really angry with me. In the lesson the principal opened the door and said: "Adrien? Come with me, your parents are here!" I gulped. Oh oh. This is going to be bad. I stood up and saw my parents. They were really angry, I could see it on their faces.
I walked to them and get myself ready, being prepared what could happened next....