Chapter 4

Adrien pov

I went to her room and knocked on the door. "What was that?", I asked really angry. "What was what?" Marinette asked curious. She sounded like nothing happened some seconds ago. "I mean that thing with Nathaniel! Why did you hugged him? Do you love him? Are you a thing?", I asked, my blood boils inside me. " It is none of your business.", she said. She sounded so cold, emotionless, like it would be nothing! This made me so angry. I couldn't control myself. I spind her to her bad, a little bit rough, laid her down. I crawled on top of her and grabed her arms so she couldn't escape. "W-what are you d-doing A-adrien?" I could see her fear in her eyes. "It is my business, so tell me Marinette, do you like him?" I said angrily. I didn't mean to be like that, but I couldn't control myself. "Forget it, it's my business so let it go.", she was brave but also afraid what I could do. For the next thing I did I could slap myself. I slapped her in the face. I didn't know what I was doing. She was so cold, afraid and stubborn, I couldn't control myself. I hurt my own sister. A brother has to protect his little sister and I, I hit her, punched her in the face. I let her go and stood up, shocked about, what I did. She stood up and sat on the bed, her legs crossed. She looked so.... so... I can't describe it. A mix from shocked to depressed, to alone and broken. She doesn't say anything. She just sat there and did nothing. I was afraid she felt bad, well of course she did, because of me, but I mean, maybe she is in a trance or in danger I don't know. I wanted to touch her cheek to comfort her but she flashed like a lightning and curled herself together. She was afraid, about me! I was so stupid, how could I did that to her.

I know I couldn't do anything right now, so I changed my clothes, brushed my teeth and went to bed. Before I reached my bed I checked about Marinette in her room. She was asleep. "I'm sorry." I whispered. I mean it really. I was so stupid. I closed her door and went to my room to get some sleep. I slept really bad, because I couldn't forgive myself, and I know Marinette couldn't forgive me either. Late in the night, I heard my parents opens the front door. Damn, they are back from there trip. Oh I hope everything work out.

Marinette pov

I couldn't believe what Adrien did. He slapped me! Why did he do that.? And why was he so interested about Nathaniel and me? We are friends, nothing special. I was still shocked when I changed my daily clothes into my lovely pyjama. It was a pink one with a little black kitty on the front side. It was my favourit one. Later I walked into my bed, pretended to sleep, when I heard the door went open. It was Adrien, he checked on me. Really? Now? Oh forget it I thought. He whispered: " I'm sorry. "
He sounded sad, but I don't believe him. What he did earlier is unforgiveable. I know my own brother hated me, but slap me in my face? That is to much. I'm not sure if I tell this my parents, on the one side he definitely deserves it, but on the other side, I'm not like him and split something to anyone. My thoughts circle about those happenings, but my eyes and body were stronger. Before i drifted of to sleep I heard my parents camed back from their trip.
Oh no, I have to decide what I tell them about my face. Great, more explinations about weird stuff. I wish my life wouldn't be that complicated.