PART 7 - FIRST MEET

Tris's P.O.V

"Sure! I would love too. See you there, Tris!"

"Okayyyyyy"

End call.

Taekwoon ask me to go out???
Seriously?
And I said, Okay?
He is a new people but Idk why I felt like I already know him for a long time.
NO NO TRIS, DON'T DO SOMETHING CRAZY!
I don't want to get hurt again. Enough with what had happened during the photoshoot, I'm so shy.

Ah! I should get ready for the meet up with Taekwoon. I'M READY!

------------------

Tris's P.O.V

I just walk to the cafeteria cuz it takez only 5 mins.

Infront of the door.....

I open the door. Ahhh~ the smell of the bread, coffees, seriously like a drugs for me. Who doesn't love the aroma of coffees? If I can pack the smell in the plastic bag and smell it for every second, WOW! So amazing!

I look around for the table. There, I choose near to the window, looks so relax there and today is not too full of people, what a nice day.

I sit and take out of my phone. I call Taekwoon to tell that I already in the cafeteria. He is on his way. So, I wait for him while scrolling my IG, FB and until someone knock the table.

Yes, he is here.

"Hi Taekwoon, have a seat here" as I point the chair infront of me. He sit and put his bag and.....his camera.

"Do you always bring your camera whenever you go somewhere?"

"Kekekeke sure! Cuz I 'm a photographer and I DON'T want to miss something special that might happen"

"Ahhhhh~okay then"

"Already order?"

"Not yet"

"What do you want to eat?"

"Hmmm let me see first....."

" Well, during on Abby's wedding, I saw you eat a lot of sandwiches, do you loves sandwiches? Kekekke we can order sandwiches as much as you want! I'll pay for that! *wink*"

How did he know I very love sandwich and.....
Did he keep stalk at me? He even saw what I ate that time. I feel a lil bit uncomfort cuz someone watched me quietly and that was creepy.

★Leo's P.O.V★

Did I said anything wrong?
Her face changed after I said I saw her eat a lot of sandwiches during Abby's birthday.....

"Ermmm I'm sorry Tris....."

"No no, it's okay meh for me... nothing is wrong kekekeke, and yes I do eat a lot of sandwiches and that is one of my fav food! So, let's order chicken, tuna, spicy chicken, breast chicken blablabla....... sandwiches"

"WOOWWW HAHAHAHAH SURE!"

Then, we make an order, we ordered lots of type of sandwiches, she also order mocha ice blended while me a cup of iced latte.

While waiting for the foods, we sit and she just playing with her phone. GOSH, I FEEL SO LONELY.

"Ermmmm, Tris...."

"Yes......?"

"I heard that you are Abby's BFF? Is that true?"

She look at me and she turn off her phone. Finally....

"Kekekeke yes I am, I know her since we are in 11 years old and still in touch until now. Actually, when we are 14 years old, she moved to another state but still, we talk to each other and I still keep the present that sh me gave to me during my birthday. She made it by herself and you know that is tooo precious for me. We also participated in any activities together in school and that is really adorable. I wish that she having a good life and she had found one. Niel is very good person and I belief he can take care of Abby......."

"Ahhhh~ But now she already be Niel's wife. How bout you? Kekekke joking"

"Hahahaha if I found one, then I will marry too, but Idk when....and with who....just wait for it to happen....."

"But we also should try searching to make it happen as we.....ermm you wish...."

"Nahhh~ It is just, I don't want to.......hurt again....enough for once, but not twice....."

"If you..."

The waiter come and give the sandwiches and the coffees that we ordered just now. My words are cut by the waiter. Erggghh. Maybe next time.....

We eat quietly.....and Tris.....
She just look out through the window while I just look at her.... sometimes.

I don't want to make her heart hurt, just like what she said just now.

Only the sounds of people's chatting around and the air of conditioner accompany me.