PART 4 - FLASHBACK

Author's note:

HIIIIIII MY FELLOWS! WOWWW already part 4 😱

Ekekekkkke so, ermmm Idk if you guys enjoy reading my ff, leave me some comments and give the stars if enjoyed!

------------------

Tris's P.O.V

I look at the camera but whenever I look at the camera, I feel like I look at him. Yes, him, Taekwoon. Ahh~ I shouldn't have this feeling. He is a stranger and you coming up having a feeling towards a stranger??? No no nooooooo way. After got hurt by Ian? No please, I just don't want to get hurt again. I hate Ian.....and that girl.

Flashback...

On the phone....

Me: Hey Ian! I miss youuu so much. What are doing now?

Ian: Uhmmm ummmm Huh? Oh yes, I....I am quite buz...buzy nowadays...

Me: Ian, what are you doing rite now????

Ian: Ermmm nothing..... *I heard sounds like a girl calling him with a soft tone*

Me: I heard something Ian, WHAT IS THAT????!

Ian: I....I just watching a movie rite now OUCH! I need to go to the toilet rite now, my stomach hurttt so much! Got to off now. By my loveeee~

End call....

DID I HEARD SOMETHING?
100% I HEARD A GIRL'S VOICE THERE.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS WHO IS THAT GIRL?
SOMETHING........NOOOOO NOO I SHOULD THINK POSITIVE. MAYBE HIS MOM. BUT ON HOW THE VOICE CALL IAN'S SERIOUSLY LIKE A YOUNG GIRL. AHH!

I will call him another 15 mins more..

After a mins later....

Should I call him?? He must be in the toilet now...... I guess.....

I went to the living room and turn on the tv and playing with the remotes. I press 123,456,789, and so on. GOSH I'M SO CURIOUS WHAT IAN DID RITE NOW.... I went to the kitchen and make some sandwiches and a coffee. I love on how I make the sandwiches looks like a luxury's serve. I bring the plate and the coffee and put them on the coffee table. I take my phone and search for Ian's name and press call.

I'm waiting while eating the sandwiches.

............. first call.............

He didn't pick up.
Okay try for the second.
............No answer.......

Third
Forth
Fifth

And still he doesn't pick up the phone.
I make a sandwiches and a coffee for a half an hour and he still in the toilet??? And I tried for 5 times and no answers?

I THINK I SHOULD GO TO HIS HOUSE.

I eat the sandwiches and get up to my room and change my clothes.

Infront of Ian's condominium house.....

I saw his car. Okay he still at home. I went to the lift and press the going up button and press '9' . I know that I should give him some times to relax after he back from the London but they way he treat me just now make me feel very hurt.

Ting.

I went to the Ian's house door.
I stood infront of the door.
I knocked twice....and wait.....
No answer too.
I looked down. WAIT!!!

One shoes and......ONE HEELS???WTF IS IAN ARE?!? HE BOUGHT THE HEELS??? Or.....OH FCK....YES! I KNOW HIS PIN NUMBER SO I ENTER THE PIN NUMBER AND YES! STILL THE SAME PASSWORD! I stepped in his house quietly.

"Ian.....where are you?"....feels like nobody is home.
I went to his room and open the door, "Ian, are you oka.......yy"......

NO SHIT NOOOOOO WHAT I SAW JUST NOW! NO NO NOOOOOOO

Me: IAN! WHAT ARE THIS FCKING ARE?! *while pointing to the girl* AND YOU! WHO ARE YOU IDIOT?!"

Ian: Tris, this is not what are....

Me: WHAT?! U THINK THAT I'M THAT STUPID?! GOD....IAN! WHY IAN WHYYYYYYYY.....

The girl: HEY YOU! STOP AND PLEASE GET OUT OF HERE, BOTH OF US ARE STILL DON'T DONE YET! WE ARE SUCH IN A PARADISE UNTIL U COME HERE.

Me: Ouhh, Ian, so this is how treat me? U said that u will only love me but now?! With the both of you on the bad in naked, and the curtain closed up the window, ONLY THE READ LAMP ARE OPEN AND STILL, U SAID NOTHING?!

Ian: Tris.....I can explain

Me: NO EXPLAINS ARE NEEDED RITE NOW! THIS THINGS ALR EXPLAIN TO ME. YOU DON'T LOVE ME! YOU CHEATED ON ME! YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT. JUST DO WHAT U WANT! WE ARE BREAK! BREAK UP! I FED UP WITH YOU!

Ian: TRIS!!! PLEASE *try to grab my hands*

Me: *Push Ian* GO WITH THAT GIRL! ENJOY YOUR NEW GIRLFIREND!

I ran away and close the door hardly and went out from this hell.

I start my engine, I can't still belief on what I saw just now. My tears drop one by one. How can I love someone that obviously cheated on me?! For many times I found lots of messages between some girls with Ian but I still forgive him and NOW?! I GOT HURT SO MUCH!

I drove to my home and I let out of my anger to myself until I fell asleep...

End flashback....

Abby: OMG! WHY ARE YOU CRYINGGG!!

Everyones are looking at me.....

Me: Uhmm sorry, can I go to the toilet, please?

I run as faster as I could. How can I cry infront of people. GOSH

Abby: Wait for me!

In the toilet.....

I wash my face and cry again. I look up at the mirror and I look at Abby. I know that I couldn't hold my tears and Abby hug me.

Abby: Hey, shh shh don't cry anymore.

Tris: I can't....it just, I remember how Ian treated me. I can't stop remembering on what Ian had did towards me. I hate him, SO MUCH.

Abby: Don't think about him anymore. Now, just throw all the bad memories and only keep the good one. I don't want my sweetie got hurt again.

Me: Okay.....I'll try.....