Found

HaruPOV

I quickly twist around and take the gun away from the person behind me. Before any of them even had the chance to shoot me I'd already gone through all the bullets. The recoil from the gun each time a bullet flew out the chamber kept me going. Before I knew it, it was over. His men were strewn across in the floor in same way Ren's body was.

I turned to the old man behind me and dropped the gun in my hands. He looked horrified by the sight of his men turned to nothing in seconds. For the first time since I arrived here, he actually looked scared. Perfect.

I caught sight of a serrated knife attached to the belt of one of his fallen men. My mind shut down and I acted purely out instinct. I bent over the man and grasped the blade in my hand.

"L-let me go! This wasn't my idea-" Slash. His voice died out as blood spurted from his throat.

Slash

Slash

Slash

Slash

On and on it went until I could no longer recognize the man he once was.

A door creaked and I turned toward the sound.

Asuka POV

How? How?

The stench of blood permeated the air and the sight of all those bodies...oh god. Bile threatened to rise up.

Was this who Haru was all along? Did I somehow underestimate him when I chose to go after Ren? That can't be! Sure, I knew Ren was important to him but this?

My legs gave out and I barely registered the pain travelling up my legs.

I need to get out of here.

"DON'T YOU DARE MOVE!" Haru's brutal voice stopped me in my tracks. I shivered under his oppressive presence.

Haru Pov

I threw I phone I picked up at her and turned away.

"If you don't want to end up like the rest of them then call the police and tell them that this was all your doing. Don't forget the ambulance."

Of course this wasn't going to be the end of her but all that came to mind was Ren. Tears streamed down my face as I made my way to him.

Ren...Ren...Ren...

I didn't realize I was shaking horribly until I noticed his body rocking in my arms.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" I cried out until my voice cracked. Why? Why?! Why couldn't I have come just made it in time and saved him from all this pain? Just how worthless am I?! I sobbed as I kept kissing his head over and over again.

In a moment that was probably short but felt like an eternity to me, I died repeatedly.

I didn't notice the movement in my arms until a wet hand pressed lightly against my face. Shocked and frozen to the core I opened my eyes and beheld the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. Ren's bottomless eyes consumed mine and seemed to tell me that it's alright.

His tiny precious mouth opened and in a soft raspy tone he spoke, "H-haru?"

I couldn't say anything as I clutched him to me and kept rocking back and forth. He's alive, he's alive. Ren is here. Ren is here. I kept repeating that in my head over and over.

"You came for me Haru."

"I did." And I'm never letting you go again.

_______________________________________________________________________

Dear Readers,

It's been awhile haha. *hides* Currently I'm taking a break from college and graduating soon. Given that, I took the opportunity to finally update this story. I'm happy that a lot of you stuck around. I wrote this in a rush so, again, I apologize in advance for any errors. Also, for some reason the font looks tiny in the beginning and bigger towards the end on my laptop. Not sure how to fix that. :( Hopefully it doesn't look the same for any of you. Merry Christmas in advance and Happy New Year! :)

Sincerely,

River632