Unleashed

Haru POV
The seen before me sickened me.

"What perfect timing Haru! What do you think of my masterpiece?" An old man dressed in an expensive looking suit that I'd never seen before beckons me to come closer. Blood dripped down his face but there was no wound on his slightly wrinkled face. His rotten smile looked wicked drenched in blood.

On one side of him I saw Ren's small naked body lying face up in what seemed to be a lake of blood. There was a knife sticking out of his right leg and a jagged cut going down his chest zig zagging till it reached his bellybutton. His face had wounds all over and blood covered every inch of him.

My heart tore at the sight of him looking broken and lifeless. A mere bloody mess. The fragile sanity I'd been holding onto since the moment I'd known he was kidnapped was ripped from me.

All I can think about,

all I can see,

is Ren.

I forced myself to look away from him and stare murderously at the man before me. I knew he had the potential to be very dangerous, but at the moment what he could do me did not matter in the least.

Any sense of coherent thought was wiped clean from my mind and only raging bloodlust remained.

For Ren, today I will become a monster.

"BASTARD!! YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!!" I grabbed his neck and flung him into the wall behind him before he could even react.

I couldn't stop the punches coming from my hands and the sickening feeling of satisfaction I was experiencing in seeing my attacks draw blood.

Crack!

Crack!

Crack!

Each bone I broke fed my insatiable need to cause pain.  I felt like a demon chasing after the taste of destruction and blood.  It spewed from his mouth with each punch and painted the floor in streaks of red.

What made me the most furious about it all was how the old man kept his calm.

He didn't wince and neither did he give any outward sign of feeling any pain at all. It only served to incite me further. One hard kick to his knees gave another crack of bone and sent him to the ground. I stopped for a moment to look at him.

Beaten and bloody just like Ren.

I heard a sound behind me and turned. A wave of men dressed in black suits come rushing forward through one of the doors to the aid of the old man.

"Get back!" One of the men gave me a scorching look as he trained his gun on me. I put my hands up and gave him a frigid look that made him nervous.

"Boss!! Are you alright?!" The old man certainly still had a lot of strength left in him in spite of how severely I wounded him.

You could have done a lot more....

I shook my head to rid myself of the voice. Now was the time to think clearly.

He waved off their attempts to help him and stood tall but favored his right side.

"Arimoto! Get the boss a chair! Hurry!" One of the men rushed out of the room at the call of his name and just as quickly came back in with a chair.

"Bring him to me!" The old man croaked in a dry voice and I was dragged over to him with a gun still pointed at my face. He gave me a smug smile that increased my rage.

"I thought I might as well give you a couple of freebies since your going to endure far worse than this."

Far worse my ass.

____________________________________________

Hello everyone!

It's been awhile I know haha. Have mercy on my fujoshi soul. \(;'□`)/

The reason I updated:
I randomly decide to do things a lot at night and this night I randomly decided to fix up a chapter I'd planned on releasing for the story originally a long time ago (sorry ಥ⌣ಥ) Albeit, it's not a very good reason.

I'm terribly sorry if it didn't meet up to your  expectations after all this time of me going on hiatus. It's funny how I saved up money to buy a laptop to have the chance to write this story on a bigger screen and yet I'm continuing this story on my phone while my laptop is chilling on my ps2. *sigh*

Hope everyone is doing well and that you enjoyed this chapter. Im going to try to update again soon but please bear with me. (╥_╥) i ams trying to figure out my life after highschool (lame ik)

Congrats to the Class of 2018!!!

I roughly edited this chapter so sorry if something didn't make sense.

Sincerely,

                 River632

p.s. anyone a drama fan? I'm currently watching the Chinese drama, The Legend of Fuyao