Kidnapped

Haru POV

"Well I have to go. Nice chatting with you." Akito straightens his clothes.

"Thanks for the info Akito, I really appreciate it. Also thanks for the save back there with that woman."

"Yea. Although, don't count on me saving your cocky ass next time. You should really watch how you act around women Haru. You need to learn to really reject advances that you honestly don't want. If you're nice to every woman eventually the person you do love will suffer. You have to put that person first. The women you don't want will get the wrong idea otherwise."

"I understand that."

"I don't think you do Haru." Akito exits the booth, leaving me to stare at my drink on the table. Of course I understand that with the clients I shouldn't go overboard with being charismatic.

Ren POV

I want to open my eyes but my head feels fuzzy. I vaguely remember a hand pressing a cloth to my mouth and nose. I passed out after that. I listen for any sound in the room but it looks like I'm alone.

I tug at my arms to rub my eyes but my wrists are tied to a chair, same with my feet. I hear a door being opened and I immediately slump and look like I'm asleep. I hear a sigh and the sound of  high heels quickly coming over to me.

"Wake up you brat!" A female's voice barks at me. I don't respond and I feel a burst of pain erupt from my left cheek. The sound of a slap echoes throughout the room. I still don't move as she continues to slap me again and again trying to get me to wake up. I'm already awake anyway. I act like I'm asleep to see if she'll let any information slip.

"Ugh this kid! Haru must have such a hard time getting a snot nosed brat like you to wake up in the morning." She sighs loudly and I hear the clicks of her high heels against the floor as she goes to sit down in a chair across from mine.

Haru? What does he have to do with this?  What could it be?

There has to be a way to get out of here. I just need to figure out how to do it.

"Haru! Come on! Let's go grab a drink! I'd loveeeee to hear you talk more."

"Everyone's going to drink you should come."

Since it looks like I've been kidnapped I can't count on Haru.

Haruko-san might have been right about coming here being a mistake. This could be life's way of telling me it wasn't meant to be. It might have been wrong of me to chase after the image of the Haru I knew before I came here.

I'm selfish though, even if Haru himself doesn't accept me and rejects my existence I won't leave him.

A door from somewhere in the room opens and I hear the steady, confident footsteps of someone enter.

"Hello. It's good to see you again." The female speaks to him in a chipper voice.

"Likewise. Now I want to ask you again. Are you sure this kid will work as bait? He doesn't seem like anything worth missing." A male's deep voice replies.

"I'm sure. I've been watching the two of them and while I hate to admit they're practically glued at the hip."

"I'll take your word for it then. If this doesn't work it's on you to take care of the kid understand? He still hasn't woken up? How much did you give him?"

"I got it. Not much he should be awake by now. I've already tried waking him up."

"Hmmm." I hear the swish of something being flicked open and his footsteps closing in on me.

Haru POV

Is that Asuka Miya, the one I've been getting strange feelings about? Could she have been keeping tabs on me? What about Ren? Has she been watching him too? How much does she already know?

The name didn't ring any bells.

I should tell Ren to watch out for her too.

I take my time heading home, mulling over everything Akito told me.

I unlock the door to my apartment and step inside.
______________________________
(≧∇≦)/hello again hope this chap was ok. UPDATED

River632