Chapter 3: Messages

A/N: Here's the long, super over-due chapter. Hope you like it.

~

Sip

*pause

Sip

Harley Quinn was casually seated on her bench in her cage sipping from her little mug as she read a book, her face edged with concentration till she heard a faint whisper and shrieks of guards. She smiled brightly as a petite girl dressed in chains of crescent moons covering her modesty and dark red hair tousled to her mid back in a braid with ocean blue streaks walked in, a malevolent smile on her face. "Cutie?!" exclaimed Harley in disbelief and Valora giggled. "The one and only" she smiled and Harley stood up dancing till she turned to the little girl and grabbed her wrist. "How's my little cutie pie?" she said and Valora rolled her eyes. "I'm fine. Don't call me a cutie pie" she said frowning and Harley sighed. "Anything new, I've been gone for a while, ever since your mother's incident" she said as Valora phased into the cage. "Well, the bat got a new recruit, Robin and may I just say he should go die in a f- "" Harley laughed brightly. "So Batsy got a new kid huh?" she said and Valora nodded. "I'll one day get outta' here and kid let me tell you the first thing I'll do is have a homecoming party" she said and Valora laughed. "All the best Aunt Harls'" she said and with that left, leaving a happy Harley before she frowned and threw her book away.

"Damn that kid!" she yelled.

~

Valora arrived at the Manor and found Damian in the cave dressed in the Robin costume. "Where were you?" he asked, fixing his uniform. It was a little loose on him but he would manage. "Out. So, what'd I miss?" she asked. "We have a new Robin" sighed Dick as he walked to his bike. "Hmm, just in time for patrol?" she asked and Dick nodded. She transformed into Khaleesi in the blink of an eye and walked over to Bruce, ignoring Damian. "We're meeting Commissioner Gordon, he sent a call" said Bruce as he slipped on his cowl. "Okay, but before we leave, I noticed Boy Wonder over there's having a bit of trouble with his suit" she said and Damian scoffed. "Tt, I'm alright." Valora rolled her eyes and with a flick of her wrist, fixed Damian's costume. He frowned as it fit perfectly to his size and Khaleesi sent him a nod.

~

"Jim." Said Batman as he arrived at the rooftop where Commissioner Gordon waited. He jumped lightly and sighed. "Is there any way you could show up without raising my blood pressure?" he asked before he saw a glance of Robin, standing away from Batman. "Another one?" he asked with a brow raised. "I'll explain later" replied Batman stoically. "No witch this time?" asked Gordon and just on cue, Valora appeared out of thin air and laughed lightly at everyone's surprised reactions. "I spoke to soon" sighed Gordon, clutching his thundering heart.

A screen flickered to life in a dark room, men dressed in black with sheathed swords were around. "I-I'm afraid the formula needs one more component" said a man appearing on the screen, dressed in a lab-coat with tousled white hair and bloodshot green eyes. "WHAT?!" demanded a storming, fierce voice. "It isn't something...one can find easily on earth. In fact, it must be a special source of heat that sets the chemicals in place, allowing for the formula to activate eternal regeneration. Without this, I-I cannot complete this formula" he said with a shaky voice. A man's face was masked, black everywhere with hints of orange, glared at the screen in front of him. "You're sure this is certain?" he asked with a sinister evil voice. "Your family... might not like it when they realize that you made an error" he chuckled evilly. "I'm certain sir!" exclaimed the scientist with a shaky voice. "Please, leave them out of this" he pleaded. The masked figure was silent for a moment.

"Leave the rest to me" said the man and ended the call, storming away and barging into a cell where a woman, bloody and bruised was chained to the walls, her head hung low and her hair hiding her face.

"I suppose you're here to force answers out of me" she spoke softly, her voice hoarse but deadly calm.

"You've worked with the Enchantress before" he said, sounding more of a demand. "Yes, I have. Why does it concern you?" asked the woman, raising her head and glaring daggers at the psychopath in front of her. "Have you met her daughter before?" he demanded. 

"Khaleesi, she was an angelic demon. Yes, but she is useless ever since she was imprisoned, her powers drained."

"That was all I needed to hear." The figure walked away locking the cell and walking away.

"Khaleesi" he said with an evil cackle.