7. THEIR Fate

Nandini is continuously pacing around the room,staring at the door,waiting for him to come.
"Please Manik...come back soon...I shouldn't have told u about that...God..!!! He must be feeling guilty for all this...Please Manik..I wanna talk to u...where are you..??" She was saying to herself when he returned and said "Here I am.."
She immediately ran to him but stopped a feet away.
"What do u think of yourself ha..?? Where did u go..?? How can u just walk out like that Manik..?? Do u know what am I going through..??" Her voice cracked as tears started rolling from her eyes.
He held her hands and said "I'm sorry..."
She composed herself and said "Please don't do that to me Manik...I still haven't recovered from the guilt of building hopes in u and the regret of losing u...I can't take anything more..please.."
More tears rolled from her eyes.
He just cupped her face, wiped her tears in a move and said "Sshh Bas...I'm sorry...I won't leave u alone...Never...Never ever I'll forget my promise....I'll always b there with u...because that's what 'I love u' means..."
She just looked into his eyes which showed eternal love towards her.
He simply took her and made her sit on the couch.
Ma- Nandini...How did he know about us..??
She looked at him and continued narrating the day.

FLASHBACK

Arya- waise..where did u plan to go..?? Thumhare ghar ya...thumhare aashiq ke ghar...??
He asked with an evil smile making Nandini shock.
Arya- why are u looking like that..?? Ohhh....so u are thinking that how did I know about this...Right..??
She looked at him with a scary face without uttering a word as her hands and legs and mouth were tied.
Arya- U know Nandu...when I got ur proposal na,,I became mad looking ur beauty..I mean seriously u look too beautiful in the photograph...And then I thought...How beautiful u'll be in real..!! So I came to ur college...When I asked ur classmate about u,she told the way where u were....And u know..what I saw...You..Hugging ur boyfriend...U bloody hugged another person...

He pulled her hairs back and she just cried silently reminiscing her mother's words "Today he came to see..but u already left.."

Then she understood why he was behaving with her like that.

Arya- That day...I just wanted to kill that person...But...I stopped...I thought to conquer u...and then once u become mine..no one can separate us...
He said with anger spitting eyes.
"Remember Nandu....U are mine..just mine..." He said and left a baffled Nandini over there.

Next morning, she moved her head and slowly opened her eyes and saw the surroundings. She was in her bedroom, still tied.
At the same time, he came back with a trolley of breakfast.She looked at him with fearful eyes bu he smiled at her.
Arya- Good morning Nandu....Slept well..??
He asked while making coffee for her. He looked at her as he hasn't got any response.
Arya- Oops...I'm sorry sweetheart...
He said caressing her cheeks and freed her bounds.
Arya- Go ..fresh n come in 10 mins...we'll have breakfast..
He said lovingly while she looked at him totally confused because of his behaviour.
She kept her feet down and immediately hissed in pain. He looked at her feet and said "Arey...be careful na...lag jayegi...come...sit..."
He made her sit and started applying ointment on her wounds while blowing air.
"Bahut jal gayi na...!!!" He said while caressing her feet.
"U'll feel better now...go, fresh and come back soon.." He stated.
After having breakfast, he just side hugged her and said "Don't leave me Nandu...I can't live without u..."
She just can't understand his love,so just stayed in his arms with a fearful heart.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Manik was expressionless as he don't know whether that day was his fault. But he can't escape from the guilt that hovered him.
Nan- Manik...plz don't blame urself for anything...plzzz...It's just my fate...
Ma- It's our fate Nandini...
He said slowly and went to his room.

Ignore mistakes..

#HappyBirthdayParth

Love u loads😚😚