f o u r

Harry called me and told me to get ready. He was going to take me to the bowling centre. I checked my reflection the mirror. Hideous a voice spoke in my mind. I hated that voices. I tried not to listen to them. I heard someone knocking on the door. I ran and opened the door. Harry was standing in front me. He was wearing a tight black skinny jeans, and a white shirt. Maybe he was wearing a simple outfit, but still managed to look charming.

"Hello Air. Are you ready?." He asked smiling. "Yes, let's go." I said, and went out of the flat.

Harry didn't want to tell me, he said it is a surprise.

"Air, can I ask you something?" Harry asked. "Yes, of course." I said smiling. "I know this weird, but I trust you. I need your help if I asked my friends they would tease or make fun of me." He said awkwardly. "Thank you for trusting me. Don't worry I won't judge you." I assured him.

"There is this girl in my university that I like a lot. I know I came here from two months, but we hang out a lot and I really like her. I mean she has a really beautiful blond hair and her bright green eyes. Everything about her is just amazing. Her personality is amazing, she is joyful and happy. I want to ask her out on a date, but I am afraid she doesn't like me back, and I would end up embarrassing myself." He said smiling widely.

I felt a lump in my throat as I didn't what to say. In these past two months I had this tiny crush on Harry. I mean he is perfect, it is really hard not to. I saw him waiting for me to answer. I faked a smile, though I felt hurt. He can lobe who ever he wants it is none of my business.

"I am not really good with relationships. But if you really like her then I think you should ask her out on a date. Maybe this date is going to help you to figure out your real feelings toward her." I said softly.

"You really think I should ask her out?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Thank you so much air." He said, hugging me tightly. "You are welcome." I said smiling.

We arrived at a bowling center. It had many neon lights and many teenagers. All the walk to the bowling center, Harry didn't stop talking about the girl he likes. He wouldn't just stop talking about how perfect she is. I remember he said her name was Megan. And she was 20 years old. She had green cat like eyes, and blonde hair. She is tall and of course skinny. I mean of course she had to be perfect. I actually listened to him carefully while he was talking about her. It was really cute how he talked about her in such a nice way.

"Air, are you listening?" Harry asked, waving his hands in front of my face. "Sorry, I zoned out. What were you saying?" I smiled awkwardly. I really hate how I make everything awkward.

"I was saying what is your shoe size." He said kindly. "Is that necessary?" I asked. "You really don't know anything about bowling." Harry laughed. "I guess." I chuckled.

Harry explained to me everything about bowling. It was really easy, though I didn't hit a strike till now. I mean the ball is really heavy. Harry chuckled as I struggled to lift the bowling ball.

"Ok, just help me with it. I can't lift it, it is so heavy." I said, trying my best not to let fall from my hands. "Come on it is not that heavy." He said, while getting up to help me.

He took the ball from my hands. I sighed heavily it was so heavy. He lifted it as it was nothing.

"It is not heavy, you are just being dramatic." He said. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes playfully. We were standing next to each other. He gave me the ball, he was still holding it so it wouldn't fall from my hands. His hands were on top of my hands.

"Bend your knees slightly." He instructed. I did as he told me. "And then move the ball back and forth, then throw the ball." He said, as we throw the ball. It hit strike.