Beer Pong Rivals

Isaiah  and I teamed up as beer pong partners and we were unstoppable. We were kicking but, until the a voice walked up behind us. "We call next game." someone said from behind me

"Ok. Your humiliation not mine." Isaiah said with out looking behind us to see who had called the game.

"You couldn't score on me last year so what makes you think you can beat me now." the voice said as Isaiah went to shoot.   

________________________________________________________________________________

Isiah slowly lowered his hand, he face when blank, before he even turned around he said, "Greyson Allen." Isaiah turned to face Greyson Allen, Jayson Tatum, and Luke Kennard. "Better watch your mouth Allen or you'll be cleaning the floor like you were last year." 

By now the whole room has went quite and all the UNC and Duke players have gathered behind the respective teams. "Who out scored you last year Hicks?" Isaiah and Greyson were now chest to chest. 

"Guys calm down. Everyone is here to have fun." I  busted in

Greyson turned his attention to me, "Stay out of this you dumb bitch" He said as he pushed me. I would of hit the ground but I felt and arm grab around my waist and left arm. I looked up to meet Luke Kennard's amazing blue eyes.

"You ok?" Luke whispered to me helping me back to me feet.

"Yeah." I said as Luke pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. Then the both of us turned our attention back to the feuding boys. 

"Your on. Best 2 out of 3." Isaiah said to Greyson

"When I win, I get to take your girl home with me." Greyson said as he flashed me a smirk

"Woo-" I started to say

"When I win, you and your boys run the naked mile around the hotel."

"Deal!" Greyson said "Pick your partner, Tarheel." I feel Luke's grip still around my waist from when he caught me leave causing me to look up at him, but I was quickly pulled back to the fight when Isaiah started yelling. 

"I got mine. Dakotas All-conference, 2nd team all-american basketball player 3 years in a row Casey Hicks. " he said as he motioned to me and all the UNC players yelled and carried on. "Your up, Blue Devil."

"All AMERICAN, starting guard for the number one college basketball team in America, Duke Blue Devil, number 5, Luke Kennard." 

I was freaking out at this point. Everyone in the room had gathered around and Greyson and Isaiah were still chest to chest. Luke looked at me once again. I had a freaked out smile on my face. Greyson and Isaiah finally got sick of starting into each others souls and parted ways to start the game. Greyson walked by me, "Oh this is going to be fun, real fun." Justin and Kennedy walked up behind me and Greyson smirked and walked away. Working his way through Justin and Kennedy, Luke whispered to me as he walked by, "Don't worry. Your not going anywhere with him." 

What! My cousin just pimped me out to the bastard of all Duke players and now one of them was defending me??? I was beyond confused. I look up and met Luke's eyes and he gave me a reassuring look that I was going to be ok.  Or is Luke in on Greyson's little game?

________________________________________________________________________________

It was the third game, Isaiah and I had one the first one and Greyson and Luke had won the second. This was it. Both our teams were down to one cup. Isaiah shot and missed. I shot, the ball bounced and fell into the cup. The room went nuts! Isaiah picked me up and spun me around. Everyone acted like I just made the winning shot for the ACC championship. Greyson grabbed a ball and handed one to Luke. 

"It's all over Greyson! Just like last year!" Isaiah said and I smacked him.

"Oh hell no. Your girl is going home with me big boy." Greyson said as he winked, Isaiah tensed up and I looked up to Luke. Once again, his eyes met mine and he shook his head no. Greyson shot and missed. 

"I told you Allen!!! You always choke!" Justin said

"Whatever Jackson! My boy Luke here is the best shooting guard around. Let's see what you have to say when he sinks this and that girl goes home with me!" he said and winked to me again. I felt Meeks stand up behind me,

"Kennedy. Sit down. No one is starting a fight tonight you hear me. You guys have to much to lose if you start a fight with one of these idiots."

Hes hesitated and I thought he was going to push right through me, but he eventually looked at me and sat down with a, "Yes ma'am"

I turned back to the table and looked at Luke for the millionth time tonight. He flashed me a reassuring smirk and then took his shot. There was something in his eyes that I have seen before. It was the same protective look that Isaiah got every time Tyler came around. Those few seconds felt like they were in slow motion. Luke missed by a foot and hit me. The room went ballistic. I caught the ball and looked up at Luke. He didn't make every shot in the last three games, but he never missed that badly. 

"Outside Blue Devils! Time to do some running!" Justin said as he set me down and rubbed his hands together with an evil little smirk on his face.