"No, it's only three more month, I can take it."

          "Just heed my warning." He told Draco. With that, he was gone and Draco sat on the couch.

          Like last time, he got his work done and even watched something on the History Channel before Harry emerged from his room. He shot up to four feet and looked to be an incredibly health weight. He seemed to have changed into new clothes for they looked fitted on him and they weren't the same ones Draco had him in.

          "Hey there buddy, how'd you sleep?" Draco asked. Harry blinked excessively at him before speaking.

          "I slept well." He told the older boy quietly. "My eyes hurt though." He told Draco. Draco frowned at the sentence. Not because his eyes hurt but because he was able to say his R's.

          "Your glasses need adjusting. Come here." He advised the boy who walked over to him. He sat next to Draco and looked up at him. Draco placed his wand up to Harry's glasses. "Tell me when." He said.  Several seconds passed before Harry told him to stop. He grinned at Draco and hugged him.

          "Thank you Draco." He told the boy. "Can we eat something? I'm hungry." He told Draco who ruffled his hair.

          "Sure sweet boy, what do you feel like having?" He asked and pondered a bit.

          "Can we have... fish and chips?" He asked and Draco nodded.

          "Okay go wash up while I prepare it." Draco stood up and Harry agreed before scampering off.

          He walked over to the freezer and pulled out what Harry requested. He heated it up with his wand and as it was ready, Harry took a seat at the table.

          "Can we go outside after lunch?" Harry asked as Draco served him. "Thank you."    

          "You're welcome and yes we can, what do you wanna do? Do you want to sled?"

          "Yeah! And make another snowman. Is Blaise around with Nevy? Can we play with them?" He asked and Draco laughed at the little chatter box.

          "Have you had enough of just me that you want them two around?" He laughed but Harry looked horrorstruck.

          "No Draco! I love being with you, they're our friends and I thought we could play. We don't have to play with them." He told looking defeated.

          "I'm just joking with you Harry." Draco quickly assured. "We can find them." Harry chewed on his lip and then looked up at Draco.

          "You're not gonna make me play alone with them right? I don't want to go without you." He admitted and Draco shook his head.

          "No goofball, you won't have to play alone with them. I'll be with you." He promised and Harry smiled again.

          "Okay!"

          "You need to eat though sweetie." Draco encouraged. Harry nodded and picked up a fish stick before eating him. He hummed in enjoyment causing Draco to grin. He stole one of Harry's chips and Harry pouted but allowed it to happen.

          When he was all finished, Harry used the toilet, washed his hands and then put on clothes to go outside in. 

          When they left their chambers, Harry held Draco's hand all the way to the Slytherin dorm where they found both Blaise and Neville who were surprised to see Harry.

          "You've gotten so big little man." Blaise told him. "How old are you? Twenty?" He asked and Harry giggled.

          "I'm eight!" He told Blaise. "Come play! You too Nevy!"