{Kazuichi Soda x Tsundere!Reader - Sweets }

This whole school completely scared you, even though you've been here for at least.... Three months was it? God you couldn't even remember the last time you had actually been outside.

The thing about you, (Y/N L/N) is that you were the Ultimate Baker. Which unluckily caused you to be extremely introverted and unsocial. You tapped your black painted nails against the light gray marble counter. You and Teruteru were the only ones that really went behind the counter. In return the caused you two to become friends, even though that midget is a complete pervert.

You heard someone cough, as you snapped back to reality. Removing your head from the counter top to see who it was. It was him. That crazy mechanic guy, the one with the atrocious and bright pink hair, the one who would constantly follow around Sonia like a love-sick puppy which frankly disgusted you. Kazuichi Soda.. "Earth to (Y/N), I'm hungry." He said with a disgusting smirk. You shrugged, lifting your head up more, "Yeah, what do you want to eat?" You continued to tap your finger on the marble as you waited for a response from him. "Uhhhh... Don't know. Surprise me." He winked again. You had to try extremely hard not to gag from his repulsive personality. You slowly dragged yourself into the kitchen.

After 20-30 minutes you came back out with a Strawberry Cheesecake (Author's Favorite ;^) ). Handing it over to the Pink-Haired teen. You watched slowly as he took a bite, waiting cautiously. As soon as his tongue made contact with it, his whole face lit up. "Holy fuck how do you make stuff like this? It literally feels like my taste buds are in heaven!"You hide your face in your (F/C) sweatshirt, blushing heavily due to praise. You immediately stormed into the kitchen. Pacing back and forth, staring at the ceiling. You gripped your hair, biting your tongue to stifle your aggravated groaning. You slapped your face lightly, trying to forget what he said. You sigh and head back out to where he was sitting. 

    You looked around hurriedly, and found him rummaging in your fridge. "Excuse me.." You coughed quietly, as he looked around. "KAZUICHI SODA!" You shouted, causing him to panic and hit his head on the fridge. "Ouch!" He fell onto his ass, rubbing his head. "Care to explain what you're looking for?" You leaned in, making sure to keep your balance. I can't risk tripping and accidentally getting near his face. You thought to yourself. "Uhhhhh..." He nervously rubbed his neck, ruffling his hair at the same time. "I was uh..." He mentally panicked, looking around before spotting the crumbs of the Strawberry Cheesecake. "I was trying to find more of that Strawberry stuff." You rolled you eyes and held a hand out to him. After grabbing his hand and your weight shifting trying to help him up, you felt an extremely strong force pull you down. You didn't dare look, but you could feel your face heat up instantly. Not knowing where you had landed you moved around a bit before feeling the hard fabric of the Mechanic's jumpsuit. 

     Heat continued to flood your face in an instant. You stabbed the lower palm of your hands into his gut, forcing yourself up. Something was stopping you, causing you to move around a bit, finding to be his arms around your... waist. You struggled even more "KAZUICHI GET OFF!" You lightly hit him. You heard him chuckle at you, your heart melting at his laugh, causing you to stop struggling and just let him hug you. "(Y/N L/N), have I ever told you how much I love you?" He nuzzled his face into the top of your head, while your face was buried in his chest. You shook your head, confused. "Well, let me say that I love you to the moon and back." You stood up slowly, not sure what to do. He followed you with standing, looking you in the eyes and holding your waist, pulling you in closer. "Would you..." He looked down, unsure of what to say now. You looked up at him happily, and replied with "Yes, but as long as you don't go searching through my fridge." He looked away blushing.

(A/N : Sorry if I'm a bit rusty at romance, as I said I literally haven't written a fan fiction in about two years, anyway I'll try to upload daily!! If you have any requests I'll be happy to do them but no smut for now

also next one will probably be fuyuhiko x reader, cause he's literally my husband :^) )