As I take a step back to get my bearings, he keeps on punching me in different places, quickly, so fast I can't see him well. I'm too dizzy from those first hits. Getting a hold of myself, I jump up, evading his punch, and grab one of the handles for standing people, using it to swing back and back at him full force with a kick to the face.

He doubled back, surprised by this, but I don't give him time to act. I run up to him and kick his side, sending him into another window. He fell to the ground groaning, holding his head with one hand.

"Give up!" I yelled, grabbing his collar. But just as I did this, he pushed me off, a talon grabbing my arm and flinging me down the corridor, into the door to the next cart.

I pull myself from the dent, and look up to see a fist flying into my side. I let out a gasp of air, the breath being pushed out of me. He next grabbed my face, and reeled up back and forth, ramming my head into the metal door, creating more of a dent, until the door finally collapsed and we entered the middle entrance between carts.

"Always so righteous!" He yelled, kicking me in the gut while I was down. "You can't save everyone, King."

I glare up at him. "I'll try-!"

But he kicks me in the face again, blood filled my mouth as I felt one of my teeth break. I fell onto my back and spit blood. My head shook and I felt more dizziness come onto me.

Can't lose consciousness. I shake my head and look where Levin was, but I only caught his legs exiting the top hatch of the train. He was traveling on top of it.

I pull myself up and grab the ladder to the top. Slowly but surely I got to the top, as soon as I emerged, a blast of wind hit me, and I shielded my face. My mask doesn't cover one of my eyes, so it was going to be hard to see with wind in my eyes. I need to get ahead of him on the train so I could have the wind at my back instead of at my front.

I glance ahead to where the train was going to see Levin traveling across the top, using his talons to keep him balanced. His mask covered his face, so he wasn't having trouble with the wind in his eyes.

Clearly I'm at the disadvantage here. I click my teeth and grapple myself like he is and follow him. He glanced back and stopped in due time, soon we were not far apart.

But suddenly he let his talons off the train, letting himself free into the air, straight at me. His feet connected with my chest, pushing me off balance. But I grabbed hold of his legs, and flung him over me, slamming his face into the ceiling of the train.

As he was getting up, I tried to kick him, but he rolled out of the way, using his talons to push him about and up again standing. He threw a punch to my left, but I blocked it with my arm and I tried to punch him myself. But he mimicked my move and instead kneed my side, then pushed me back. My feet skid across the roof, I nearly was losing balance because of the speed we were going.

Levin rushed me then, tackling me, and suddenly, me and him were both free falling. We both lost our footing and now were a falling. I close my eyes.

The impact wasn't as bad as I thought, I landed a bit a ways from Levin, who his the concrete straight on, as I hit a wall to a wooden building, then collapsed to the street.

We were in the more suburb part of the city. The train raced away as I pulled myself up. I felt some of my bones being put together. Carp, I can't-!

Just as I'm worried about fighting, Levin's boot slams across my chin, making me double over and fall flat. He steps on my chest, pressing down slowly. His left arm is twisted around completely, but he doesn't even seem to notice.

"I hate people like you." He said, grabbing his mask and taking it off, latching it to his belt. His dark hair shadows his eyes, but I could see the glowing red under it.

He pressed harder, as more of my ribs snapped and popped, the wet crunching sound going through my body. I yelled in pain as he kept doing this. "People that say they'll live up to something, but then don't. I won't be like that. We're the same, you and I. But I'll change. Into something that'll set this world in the right tracks." He said.

He pinned me down, and punched my face with his good arm. "You... your a liar!" He yelled, sending another hit to me.

"Telling others you'd accept being King, that you'd change this world?!" He yelled, sending another one into my neck, making me gag. "Then going on living without doing a Damn thing!"

"You think the world's gonna sit and watch you have a half assed normal life?! Yeah right!" He screamed, another hit.

"This world... isn't like that!"

Another hit.

"Its cruel!"

Another hit.

"Ugly!"

Another hit.

"Disgusting!"

Another hit.

"Unforgiving!"

Another hit.

"And most of all-!"

He winded up a large one, and let it fly straight into my cheek, shattering the left side of my jaw.

"Wrong!"

He sat on top of me for awhile, catching his breath. Slowly, he got up, and walked down the street, leaving me a beat mess. His normal strength was huge compared to mine.

He glanced back at me. "I'll let you go this once. Any of you come for me again, and I'll kill you." He said.

For a long time I laid on the concrete, staring up at the sky. It felt like my body had been battered by a bunch of baseball bats. Bones were slowly mending together, and I coughed as I tried to get up.

Levin... is that, what you've always thought of me?

The words lingered in my head as I pulled myself up against the wooden buildings wall and let my conscious fade.

(This is a chapter I really wanted to write. It showed that Levin doesn't like indecisiveness, and that he has a deeper goal in mind. It will become clear of what his goal is, but I've a feeling some of you know what it is. Nonetheless I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!) - MnMs171