Chapter 2

Mr Trump emptied the box of votes onto the ground. Tiny slips of paper flew all across the ground.

"Mr Trump, it's 6:00, we need to let the kids go." One of the teachers pleaded.

He growled at her, making her sit down.

"FIRST VOTE! ME! HAHA! YES!" He smirked. "NEXT VOTE ISSS" He opened the small slip of paper.

"WHO THE HECK WROTE BERNIE FREAKIN' SANDERS?" He scanned the room.

Everyone stayed silent as he threw the paper on the ground and picked up a new one.

"Next vote... Hillary Clinton." He paused. "IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE?" He ripped the paper into a million pieces and stomped on it until the paper was brown.

He was clearly out of breath, so he took a couple of minutes to relax.

He continued to tally up the votes one by one. Every time it was Hillary, he threw a hissy fit. Some of the younger kids were already asleep on the gym floor, as were the teachers. 

There were 5 votes left. These were the standings

Donald Trump - 250 votes
Hillary Clinton - 250 votes
Bernie Sanders - 5 votes
Elmo - 50 votes
Mommy - 40 votes

(Matt was writing them down)

Donald eagerly unfolded a piece of paper. "Another for ME! HAHA!" He kissed the paper and put it down.

He opened one more. "HILLARY CLINTON... RAWR?"

A couple of kids laughed. I smiled proudly. I wasn't afraid to express my love.

He rolled his eyes and ripped up the paper. "3 more!" He exclaimed.

Mr Trump grabbed another slip of paper and opened it up. "One more for Bernie. Great."

By now even I was starting to get tired. Almost everyone in the gym was asleep, or crying.

"I hope Donald wins." Matt grinned.

"I don't." I replied.

Although Matt was one of my only friends, I sometimes thought he was crazy. Short description, he has dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes and a dark soul that worships Trump. He's nice though.

"ANOTHER FOR ELMO!" He rolled his eyes.

I mean, I'd rather have Elmo as my president, wouldn't you?

One more vote left.

He eagerly grabbed the piece of paper off of the ground and slowly opened it up.

"THE WINNER OF THIS ELECTION ISSSSS" His smile faded.

There was a long silence. The kids stopped crying.

"Mr Trump?" A teacher stood up. "Are you alright?"

He slowly turned to face her. He put on a very fake smile.

"Of course I'm alright." He showed the paper to us. Everyone gasped.

In big bold letters, someone had written

HILLARY CLINTON.

MY QUEEN WON!

Matt started to cry. Mr Trump's face turned red, but his smile still remained.

"WHAT IS THIS?" He screamed. "WHICH IDIOT VOTED FOR HER?" He threw the projecter off of the stand into the audience. Children screamed and ran to their teachers.

Some kids were still asleep, and freaked out when they woke up to see a flying projecter inches away from their faces.

He roared like a dinosaur and ripped off his signature red tie, using it as a whip on the kids.

Children ran to each emergency exit and ran out of the school yard, with teachers chasing them.

Mr Trump was still flipping out, throwing chairs, breaking the basketball nets and screaming as loud as he could.

I just stood there and watched. I decided it would be sort of funny to record, so I took out my phone and opened Snapchat.

I then began recording Mr Trump on a rampage. I sent it to everyone, AND put it on my story.

"WHY? WHY MUST HILLARY WIN?" Matt was still spread out on the ground bawling his eyes out.

"I KNOW RIGHT!" Mr Trump cried from the right side of the gym.

The gym was now empty. It was only Mr Trump, Matt, and me.

Mr Trump sat down on the ground with his back up against the wall and began crying. Matt ran over and sat next to Mr Trump. I just stood in front of them.

"SCREW HILLARY!" Matt shouted.

"YEAH SCREW HER!" Mr Trump took out a bottle of burben from inside his shirt. He twisted the cap off and proceeded to chug it. I could hear the disgusting chugging noises he was making as the drink slid down his dry wrinkly throat.

Mr Trump finally put the bottle down. "You want some, kid?"

Matts eyes lit up. "Yeah!" He took the bottle out of Mr Trump's hands. There was an orange hand print on the bottle.

"Matt! You can't drink!" I grabbed the bottle out of his hands, but he still had a firm grip.

"LET ME DRINK WITH MR TRUMP!" He pulled back.

It was an intense 6 seconds of tug-of-war until the bottle dropped onto the ground, leaving glass shards everywhere. Mr Trump was too drunk to care.

A basketball net randomly fell from the celling, landing with a BOOM in the middle of the gym.

"Do you know how much money this is going to cost?" I gasped. I was always a relatively good student, and this was not good.

Mr Trump looked at it, then flung his hands in the air.

"We'll make the Mexicans pay for it!'

Oh my God.

A.N I'M ACTUALLY CANADIAN SO I'M SORRY IF ANYTHING I'D INCORRECT AHAHAHA!