Tears

Herobrine never saw it coming. He never felt it until he saw Notch's face.

Slowly, he turned around, expecting it to be Sky. Instead it was Jason, his face hidden by his hair. (Didn't mention that Jason didn't wear his helmet)

The sword that pierces Herobrine's body also pointed to Notch's chest but was a few inches away.

"Kindness..." Notch mutters, shocked. Kindness couldn't have done this.

"Why..?" Jason whispers. "Why..?" His voice shook. "Why did you kill Envy.."

Herobrine remained silent, his eyes frozen. Jason sniffled. "Envy didn't do anything.." Hus hands shook in the handle of the sword. "All he wanted was friends.."

It was silence for a few seconds but then Herobrine scoffed. "Fr.. friends..?" He managed to sputter out. "You don't get it, do you.."

"Envy wanted to take over you." Herobrine laughed, even when it hurts him. "He's just manipulating you."

"No." Jason whispers. "He would never do that."

"Are you sure, Kindness?" Herobrine was enjoying this, each word shocks a pain in his chest but he manages it. "Envy's a sin, don't forget that."

Jason shakes his head. "He's different..."

Herobrine smirks. "Envy told me his plan." He went on. "First was to gain pity. Second was to become 'friends'. Third is to gain trust. Fourth is to turn you against Virtues. And fifth is to use your body, forever encasing you in the mirror."

Jason's hand shook on the handle. "No..."

Herobrine snickers. "Poor Envy, he had to get in my way."

Jason felt something snap inside of him. Like a glass breaking. He pulled the sword out of Herobrine, causing blood to slowly drip out. Herobrine gasped out as Jason impaled him again, in a new spot.

Notch closes his eyes as Jason kept doing it over and over again.

Herobrine's body lay on the ground, his mouth frozen in a smug smirk. Jason's legs and arms trembles as he fell down to his knees.

His vision blurred on his bloody hands as he hiccuped. Tears begin to pour down his face as Jason cried.