Beauty

Growing up, I've came to notice that our world have lost its sight. Blinded by power, money, judgment and criticism. People were led to believe that they have that one pattern to live by, that perfect image to draw, to wear.

The definition of beauty was long lost, drowned and buried beneath the efforts of reaching "perfection".

Beauty now is that perfect model in the front page of Vogue magazine.

Beautiful now is make up.

Beauty now is Photoshop, skinny, surgeries...

I'm not against it, fact, I would encourage whoever wanted that, but to prove a point. Not to change anything in us because it's not beautiful, or we don't like it.

Beauty has many synonyms, many adjectives, many colors, many shapes. Beauty is a tree that divides into many branches, endless branches.

Blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes, ordinary eyes, unique eyes... Thick, wide, thin, skinny... Black, white, brown, yellow, pale, dark... Is that beauty? Do we distinguish beauty by the color of our eyes? or the color of our skin? or even perhaps by the shapes of our bodies.

Is that beauty?

Beauty to families is what keeps them together, like a strong chain of happiness, the laughs of the children around them, the smiles and the small twinkles of love shining through the door of our souls. The way they gather around each other, the way they bicker when they are around the table, the tears they cry for each other, the warmth they spread around strangers.

That is beauty.

Beauty to lovers is the exact love they hold for each other. The smile when they hold each other, the endless feeling of fullness when they​ breath each other. The contentment they bring to each other. The deep affection they have for each, the safety they feel while together. That joy, that safety, that type of beauty they bring, that was enough to hold them together, a love enough to conquer the emptiness, to vanquish the weigh over their heart, to make them forget about what ugliness the world held against them.

That is beauty.

Beauty to the world is children, the innocence they hold, the joy the bring, the pure flame that is enough to light up the world with. The hope that falls over their small shoulders. The pure humanity. That tidiness, upon their heart, what we lose over the time. Is pure, complete beauty. A pure bless.

And that, my dear friends is beauty.

Beauty do not have to be identified in shapes, colors, or whatever we used to believe it does... No. Beauty hides beneath the kindness of the people, the innocence in our actions. The love we have for each other. We can find beauty in friendship, and that is the most beautiful kind.

Friendship, is loyalty, honesty, love and beauty in its purest form.

Beauty for the young hearts​ is the wildness, living the moment, falling in love. Hoping and living as if there was no tomorrow. And to the old, youth was beauty. Simple yet so magical.

But I've searched for beauty where most of people didn't. Where people ignored it. Where people found hideousness, I found beauty. I believed, and I still strongly believe that there is no such thing as ugliness in our world. Yes, there is just beauty in it's worst forms.

Let's take Belle for example, she fell in love with the beast. Whereas most of people would have ran, not bothering to look for the beauty inside of him. She found him beautiful, not handsome but beautiful. She bothered, she cared and she fought to understand him, to get know him and she fell for the beauty that shone beneath the curse.

We don't have to be perfect to be beautiful. As most of people believe that they need to be skinny, or they need to be full to be beautiful. That my friend is nonsense. It's just the lies that we believe to make us feel better about ourselves.

Perfection is for god, we are imperfect and there lays beauty. We are completely and genuinely beautiful, just the way we are. The way we love, our kindness, our cheerfulness, shyness... Is what makes us beautiful.

And whoever is against that can kindly find their way to hell.

We can find beauty in the rain. I call rain refined beauty. The way rain falls, leaving a beautiful washed, new world behind. The feeling of being renewed. The clear droplets of water falling and gracefully sliding to the ground with what ever made us impure. We are new. Who would believe that we can find beauty when the sky cries?

We can find beauty in hospitals. Where? In the hearts of the fighters. In the flame of courage held by the strong people, who were unfortunate. The happiness, the hope, the beautiful courageous people there.

And we can find beauty in books. Ah! books. I couldn't agree more. Books and the wonderful worlds of dreams we slip into after opening one, drowning in the words, who hold the most wonderful weapon to our heart. How can a simple world, a combination of harmless letters together be that strong, break or make us smile. That magic is beauty.

Finally, we can find beauty in our heart. Every one is unique, every single one of us is their own definition of beauty.

I find it wrong that we need to rely on certain adjectives to define beauty. beautiful, lovely, nice, pretty, fine, shapely, well, fine, handsome, pretty, pleasant, good-looking, goodly, comely...

Beauty can never be described, beauty can be felt. Beauty is an art. It's a white paper that can only be drawn by what makes you who you are.

You are your own Belle.