Chapter 2 (From bad to worse)

If anyone has ever lost anybody special, you would know exactly how Thomas felt at this horrific point in time as... I'll just let the man finish.
"I know this may come as a huge shock," the man stammered
"But your parents have both been brutally assassinated by a anonymous killer..."
Thomas was not the emotional type, but did the first time in his life he couldn't hold it in. Thomas screamed as if no one was around him and wept for hours on end. No matter how he tried to comfort himself, he couldn't make up for the sadness he felt inside.

For days he cried until he could take it no more.
He wanted to end his life as he felt he had nothing to live for but pain and depression. He knew that this was illegal and he would get put in prison if it he was caught so he made sure the height he jumped from would be fatal.

He sat with his legs dangling of off the cliff he was about the jump off. He decided it would take the pain away if he hit himself with a rock to knock himself out, as he would then tumble down the hill into the sea thousands of feet below. He readied himself for the rock's stone tip to pierce his skull and send him falling.

All went black...