They stayed that way for a bit longer. They were both aware that they were head over heels for one another. Their relationship was still fresh, but their friendship was not. Over the months that they had grew as friends, their love for one another was always an underlining and growing emotion.

The rest of their night consisted of chinese take out, witty commentary, and Remember the Titans - a personal favourite of Harrys. As they were cuddling, Ava's phone began to ring. "An unknown number. Hold on a sec." She got up and walked over to the kitchen.

"Hello?"

"Is this Ava Hastings?" A soft female's voice spoke on the other line.

"Yes, this is she."

"Hello, Ava. This is Anabelle calling from The LA Times. We had received an email of reccomendation from your professor at UOV. We would love to interview you for our summer internship program."

"The LA Times? I wasn't aware that my professor sent you a recommendation." This had been true. She was told that the NY Times had been interested. She had her heart set on it.

"Yes. It was actually forwarded from our New York office. They thought we would be of better suit for you." Her heart dropped. She had been hoping and wishing to go to New York. She knew that this would be a great opportunity, regardless. It was just not what she had been dreaming about.

"Okay. Um, how would you interview me?"

"We would like to set up an online interview via Skype. Would that be possible?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Perfect. Would Saturday, February 22nd at 3pm work?"

Ava quickly checked her schedule and confirmed that she was not working that day.

"Yes, it will be."

"Wonderful, Ms. Hastings. Mrs. Jennings will be emailing you for further information. Have a great day."

"You too. Thank you." Ava hung up her phone and was completely dumbfounded. She had an interview for a real newspaper. A summer internship.

"You know, this movie get's me every time. Babe?" Harry looked at his girlfriend who was standing in the middle of the kitchen, eyes cloudy and eyebrows furrowed. "Is everything okay?" He placed his hand gently on her back. She turned her head and looked at him.

"Hmm?"

"You look like someone told you your cat died. What's up? Who was on the phone?"

She shook her head and sighed. "It's nothing."

Harry searched her eyes for any indication as to who it would be. "Baby, tell me."

Ava let go of Harry and walked over to the couch. She wasn't sure why she didn't want to tell Harry about her possible internship, but there was something in her that was telling her no. She wasn't sure how he would react, given that he had basically confessed his love for her merely an hour previous.

"Baby. Look at me. Who was on the phone?" Harry was worried. He didn't know what was going on, but an unsettling feeling was developing in his chest. Ava knew that she had to tell him. If this was to be an honest and open realtionship, she had to be open about her dreams and carrer opportunities.

"It was a phone call from the LA times."

He was confused. She had never once mentioned the LA Times before and wasn't confused as to why they would call.

"Okay? Why did they call you?"

She brought her knees up to her chest. She couldn't understand why this was so hard for her to explain. Maybe it was because this was the first time in years something good was happening in her life and she didn't know how to react. First she found Harry, and now an amazing opportunity was practically being handed to her. Things like this didn't happen to girls like Ava. It was unheard of.