Chapter 5: That Faithful Day

Start from the beginning

He lowered his head and starts crying "I'm really sorry Xanxus-nii. I never meant it that way. It is a misunderstanding. I'm just shock about me having sky flames like you."

Xanxus sighed and patted Tsuna's head. "It's okay. It's not your fault. It's just a natural reaction from seeing the unexpected. Anyways, I'm also wrong for keeping important information from you"

Tsuna looked at him and sobbed. He's got the best big brother. "Thank you Xanxus-nii. But please, I'll ask you one last time. What will happen in 4 months?" There's sadness in Tsuna's tone so what all Xanxus did was sigh. He didn't want to see a sad brunet. There's also no way to keep it a secret now.

"Go to the meeting room later. We're not telling you this because it's for your own good but you're still part of the family. My family"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the meeting room, everyone's head turned to a certain brunet at the door, with shocked faces. They didn't expect him to come. Lussuria, who had just overcome his shock, asked Xanxus.

"Boss, I thought you don't want Tsuna to be endangered. Why is he here?"

"I changed my mind. You got a problem?"

Lussuria lowered his head. He can't argue with him. Golden rule no. 1 states that the leader is always right. "Nothing, Boss..."

"Good. Now since Tsuna is already here, I have to start from the beginning"

Everyone became serious and looked at their boss.

"We're having a coup d’état in 4 months"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"VOOII!! Levi, Belphegor, Fran, you're on the west wing. Mammon, Lussuria, east Wing. Me and Tsuna will accompany Boss to Nono. Got it?" Squalo ordered. They are now in front of the Vongola headquarters, ready to commence their attack.

"Hn"

"Ushishishi~ it’s been a long time since I've seen blood"

"Bel-senpai, just don't rush things"

"I'm gonna have another set of my collection~"

"VOOIII! Tsuna?"

"I'll do my best"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Squalo-nii!! To your right!!" Tsuna warned Squalo. Since they entered, Tsuna, by the use of his intuition, was the one who always warns them about the unseen attacks from the enemy.

"VOOII! Thanks Tsuna. We're here" They are in front of the where Vongola Nono is. Xanxus is beside them with fierce eyes. He is more than ready to attack his foster father.

"Tsuna." Xanxus called.

"Yes?"

"Stay here and don't go in" He ordered.

"But... Xanxus-nii-"

Xanxus gave Tsuna a sad smile and held him on the shoulders. "Just guard the door for us, okay?"

Tsuna slowly nodded. Tears are already forming in the corner of his eyes. By the look on Xanxus smile and the tone of his voice, and also his intuition, he knew that definitely is going to happen. Something bad will happen to his Xanxus-nii.