“About what?” he asked following me to the door.

“Girl stuff,” I replied vaguely “Love you,”

“Love you too,” he said kissing my cheek.

I ran to the end of the hall and grabbed Ashlee and pulled her along with me back to my old room. I knew that Mana, Nate and Kai would dress up. They would probably use the same thing they did every year a grass skirt over their jeans, bare chested with a lei around their necks and sneakers on their feet. Those three couldn’t be more original if they tried. 

“Okay, so Halloween is coming up in a few weeks.” I said after we all settled into the living room.

“I know and I can’t wait!” Amy squealed. At least she’s excited about it.

“So what are we going to do for costumes?” Ash asked

“If there anything to do around here on Halloween” Jas asked

“Oh, we go down to Rain, they always have a party going on.” Amy said 

“You guys go there for everything.” Jas said 

“Okay, so we got ‘where’ now we need is costumes.” I said “Any suggestions?”

“Why don’t we do the whole Alice in Wonderland theme this year but, sexy.” Jas said 

“Oh my gosh, that’s perfect.” Amy said “ We could go as Alice, The Rabbit,  Mad Hatter and The Queen of Hearts.”

“Oh this is going to be awesome.” Ash grinned 

“Yup, it most definitely will be. Now all we have to do is go on line and find those costumes.” I said. 

Cain wont know what hit him. After this Halloween I highly doubt that he’ll be thinking it’s boring. Amy brought out her laptop and we spent the next couple hours trying to find the perfect Alice in Wonderland costumes. 

“Okay so now we know what costumes we’re going to order,” I said “All we need to know is who’s going as what character.”

“I’ll be the Mad Hatter.” Jas grinned

“I’ll be the Rabbit.” Ash said

“Okay, so Amy what’s it gonna be?” I asked “The Queen or Alice.”

“I think Amy should be Alice, she’s got the whole sweet and innocent look down.” Jas said

“Oh yeah, definitely Alice,” Ash nodded

“Okay,” Amy nodded

“Look’s like I’m going as the Queen of Hearts.” I smirked. Oh Cain, I’m going to make you eat your words.

“The boys are going to freak.” Jas laughed

This just maybe the best Halloween yet.

**********************

It was finally Halloween and I couldn’t be more excited. Our costumes had come in a week ago and Amy had them hidden away so the boy wouldn’t be able to take a peek. Cain had been hounding me since the day the girls and I planned what to wear. He bugged me everyday trying to get the answer out of me but, I wasn’t going to tell him. He would just have to wait till we met up with him and the guys at the club tonight to see my costume.