seven

"What i would do to take away this fear of being loved allegiance to the pain, now I messed up and I'm missing you

"What i would do to take away this fear of being loved allegiance to the pain, now I messed up and I'm missing you."

-

Roxy had felt so guilty about what had happened last night that she went to the only person she knew would forgive her. God. Yes she went to church.

"Forgive me father for I have sinned, it's been... awhile since my last confession." Roxy said as she sat in a room with a wall that separated her from the priest. "What troubles you my child?" Images of Chuck and her making out in the limo flashed to her mind and she quickly shook her head. "I have committed a very bad sin, as I completely forgot about my wonderful boyfriend whom I don't exactly trust by the way and i-" Roxy thought in her head for the right words. "Gave myself to a self absorbed ass. The only good news is that his a total pig and will act like it never happened. Thank god." The priest coughed signalling She used gods name in the wrong way. "Sorry. Truthfully I'm not even catholic."

The priest chuckles a little. "You don't say."

"But sleeping with Chuck bass? None of my friends will ever understand. I'm ready for my punishment. Whatever you and god think is fair, flogging, fasting, putting that thing with the teeth around my thigh. Like a Silas-" she begins as the priest interrupts her chuckling. "How about Food for thought instead? Don't drink keep your clothes on. Try avoiding those who might cause you to stray" Roxy nods agreeing. "Oh I plan too. Thank you father it was very good advice." The priest looks away thinking she's crazy.

Roxy walked out of the church and put on her sunglasses smirking at herself. She walked across the road not noticing a limo driving slowly behind her. "Well this is the last place I expected to find you." She hears a all too familiar voice say as he winds down his window. Roxy stopped and turn to face him. "Go away, Chuck. I've been given orders from practically god himself to avoid you." Chuck smiles at her as she crosses her arms. "Would you consider avoiding me over breakfast?"

"Sorry, but as tradition on the day before Blair's birthday I promised to meet with her at the jewel store. And then meet with my boyfriend -"

"Harvey? I doubt he would wanna meet with you if he knew what happened-" Roxy quickly cuts him off not wanting to hear the words come from his mouth. "No one knows what happened last night and I would like to keep it that way. From this moment forward, the events of last night will never be mentioned again. Is that clear?" Chuck rolls his eyes and smirks. "Not as clear as the memory of you purring in my ear, which I have been replaying, over and over." Roxy looks around for people who might be listening before stopping Chuck. "We'll erase the tape. Because as far as I'm concerned. It never happened." She begins walking away when chuck's limo catches up. "I'll see you at Blair's party tonight." Roxy continues walking rolling her eyes. "Your officially uninvited"