four

"I could hold you for a million years, to make you feel my love"

Roxy walked out of her class and went off to lunch in hopes to avoid Harvey after what had happened the other night. "Roxy! You better be coming to my annual sleepover, I can't have my two best friends dropping out" Blair Says grabbing Roxy's attention. Roxy sighs and nods. "Course. I've got nothing better to do." Blair smiles widely as Roxy makes one of her minions move so she can sit next to Blair. "Now to fill Serena's spot." Blair noted to herself before looking up and spotting jenny Humphrey. "Little jenny Humphrey why didn't I think of you before? You have no plans. Your coming to my soirée." Jenny smiles widely at the brunette and nods. "Me? Really?"

"The thing is, if you come your gonna have to be up for a little more than just sleeping." Blair smirks. "I'm up for anything!"

"My place. 7:00." Jenny agrees and walks off getting confused looks from Blair's minions. "Taking bets on how long she lasts." Roxy chuckles as Blair smirks. "50 bucks is an hour and not one minute more." A minion says causing a high five from Roxy.

-

Roxy exited her limo and tried to make her way up to Blair's suite when she spots Harvey making his way up the street. She sighs and walks up to him. "Harvey? Hey!" She unenthusiastically calls out. "Uh hey."

"Look Harvey, I'm so sorry about what happened the other night, I- I really like you. And I'm willing to quit scheming with Chuck if that means you get to take me out on a date." He smiles at her before giving in. "I really like you too. And I'm willing to go on another date with you." Roxy cheers to herself before looking down at her watch and realising the time. "Oh shoot, I gotta go Blair has this sleepover thing and I'm already late."

"Yeah of course, I will call you about that date." Roxy smiles as he walks away and she quietly squeals to herself before walking into Blair's penthouse.

-

"Ugh Roxy finally! Your always fashionably late." Blair groans grabbing her friends arm. "Sorry I ran into Harvey!" Blair stops and smirks at the girl. "Good. I like him."

"So do I, anyways how about a game of truth or dare." Roxy smirks when she notices jenny drinking a glass of gin. "Oh I love truth or dare, once I had to eat a whole bag of marshmallows." Jenny giggles causing Blair to chuckle unimpressed. "That's nice little Humphrey but uh, that's not how we play."

"Well how do you play?" And next thing they knew Katy and Isabel were making or right infront of Jenny's face. "I think I'll go truth" jenny says uncomfortably.

-

"So Roxy, truth or dare?" Jenny asks after one of Blair's minions finished their dare. "I'll go truth, I'm saving my dare for later." She smirks as jenny nods and thinks of a question. "Are you a virgin?" She asks causing all the girls to chuckle. "Is Roxy a virgin? Is that even a question" Blair snorts causing Roxy to roll her eyes. "Sophomore year. Senior. Wasn't very romantic. I regret not waiting, that's why my friend Blair here is the responsible one." Roxy smiles as Blair cockily smirks. Suddenly Jenny's phone buzzes alerting she has a text.

"SOS still in prison, is that Erik Vander Woodson, I thought he went home for the weekend." Blair asks leaning over Jenny's shoulder to see her phone. "Guess it didn't happen." Blair nods suddenly coming up with an idea. "Roxy? Why don't you take the girls to Visconti. Meet you there in an hour?" Roxy nods muttering a 'whatever' and leaves with the rest of the girls.

-

Later that night the girls met up with Blair and jenny who also brought Erik which was a nice surprise for Roxy. All the girls were laughing and giggling when Roxy's phone rings in her pocket, she sighs and picks it up walking away from the girls. "What do you want Chuck?"

"Pleasure to hear from you too Roxanne." Roxy rolls her eyes taking a sip of her drink. "Look I was calling to tell you, your little boyfriend was talking smack about you in the boys locker room after lacrosse." Roxy puts down her drink and begins listening before she realised it's Chuck and his probably lying. "Yeah nice try, I know you don't even play lacrosse."

"Nate does, and he told me that Harvey was telling all the guys you and him had sex the other night & you don't wanna know the rest." Roxy could feel her eyes heating up From tears forming. "That never happened, we only just spoke earlier tonight for the first time this week."

"Don't worry Nate sorted him out, I just called to say I told you so." Roxy rolled her eyes and wiped the lose tears that had fallen. "Bye Chuck." Roxy rolled her eyes and began walking back to the girls. "Hey baby, you wanna uh show me the bathroom get lost in uh coat check?" A guy calls out to her along with boys around him cooing. "Well, my answer is usually never say never but for you I'll make an exception." She struts back to the girls to see them laughing at the event that just took place. "A little harsh R?" Blair laughed as the brunette sat beside her. "Not having the best night, besides he deserved it."

"So Roxy, you said you were saving up your dare, it's your turn." Jenny smirks grabbing the girls attention as she nods. "I dare you to make out with that guy." All the girls laugh as Roxy stands up ready to go. "Easy."

"And mean it."

"Watch and learn little Humphrey." Roxy strutted over to the guy tapping on his shoulder before grabbing his face and making out with him. All his friends start cooing and wolf howling. She pulls away and subtly grabs his phone without him noticing before strutting back over to the girls. "Score!" He calls out to his friends. Roxy hands the guys phone to Blair for her use as Blair thanks her but looks at her confused. "What's up?"

"Oh uh nothing I just, I don't feel really well, have fun." She nods before leaving the brunette to worry for her best friend.

-

Roxy decided to meet up with Harvey later that night and to just find out what's really going on because being honest she doesn't completely trust Chuck. "So uh how's lacrosse going?" Roxy asks trying to get onto the subject. "Pretty good actually, I feel like this year were really putting in more effort you know." Roxy nods taking a sip of her drink. "So I was thinking, we've been going out for dates for a while now and you know maybe we can take the next step." Harvey asks uneasy and a little nervous. "Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" Harvey chuckles nervously before nodding. "Uh yeah, yes I am."

"Well yes! Of course." Roxy says a little unsure. Harvey notices the nervousness of the brunette and looks at her concerned. "What is it? What's wrong."

"Nothing, nothing it's just. I heard a rumour that you and your friends were kinda talking smack about me, I don't know if it's true it's probably not but-"

"Wait whoa whoa whoa who told you that?" Roxy sighs knowing how his gonna react when she reveals his name. "Chuck." Harvey just laughs and shakes his head. "Well you really believe Chuck over me?" Roxy looks down before sighing and faking a smile. "No, of course not. It's Chuck, his probably just making it up because I told him I won't scheme with him anymore." Harvey takes her hand and they smiles at each other for a while before Roxy takes another swig at her drink still uneasy.

-

Sorry this is short it's just a filler chapter :/
Yes I skipped episode 4 I just thought it was irrelevant and I wanna get to the Roxy and Chuck parts so it's whatever lmaooo xo

1} Crazy in love | Chuck BassOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara