Lust Companion [First Chapter]

Start from the beginning

He thrust his member unto my wetness, and I accepted all of what he gave me. We grind ourselves to satisfaction. Moans, groans and whimpers were inevitable. We felt so good, and I love how I feel whenever he pounded me harder.

He thrusts deeper and faster and I felt my orgasm building up. I can feel myself reciprocating what he was giving me and I know that he feels just as good as I do. He groaned that he was cumming and I got ready for an earth-shattering release. A few more thrust, I felt my body convulsing as I came, and so did he.

-

"Bye."

"Bye, Austin."

He stood up and picked up his clothes that were scattered on the floor. I was lying in bed when I heard my door close. When I felt like I was alone once again, I got ready for my plans for today. I have a date with my boyfriend today.

Sapphire Porsche; that's my name. I was a print ad model and I seriously loved my line of work. My parents however were very pushy and they wanted me to venture into acting; considering that they were involved in that certain industry. I'm a people pleaser, and when they suggested that I take lessons, I did. Few months later, I was offered my first drama. Now, I'm an actress, with a moderate fanbase—if I say so myself.

Seven years. Austin and I have been in this intimate relationship for seven years. We knew that what we started had a lot of cons, and one of that is that the other person might fall for the other, but we didn't mind. We made up a rule that if ever one of us feels the tiniest bit of attraction beyond what was set, we would break things off; folly of rule if you ask me.

Throughout the years, I've said to myself that it was impossible for me and him to be together officially since I don't see him like that. Well, recently, I started seeing him like that. It's just not possible to not develop any sort of feelings when you've been at it for longer that most celebrity marriages last. I don't want him to leave me and that's obviously the main reason I haven't told him what I feel about him.

On the fifth year of my 'exercises' with Austin, I started dating Glenn.

Being 25 years old, with this type of work, in my society is not easy. I have a lot of things going on such as charities, galas, filmings, social events and not only that, I was also currently in a relationship. This relationship however may seem purely business-like. My boyfriend's name is Glenn Chanelle. He's the grandson of some famous designer, so my Mother arranged for us to date for she thought that he'll fall head over heels for me. Oh, how she thought wrong.

When I started hanging out with Glenn more, Austin and I had little time to spend together. We did not see each other that much, as we did try our best to be with our partners more. Twice a week sex became once a week. Sometimes it would just be a quick one, as we were pretty preoccupied by our 'significant others.' However, that did not last long.

Glenn and I have been a couple for almost 2 years, when I realized that in that span time, the relationship was dull. Not once did he look at me seductively or not once, did he glace my way even romantically. The whole situation was frustrating; bearing in mind that I did try my best to make him like me. Austin and I even stopped seeing each other for a while. I practically took my top off in front of him just so he can realize that I am in need of a man's touch. But no, nothing ever happened between us. So who do I ran to?

Who else? But Austin. I guess I'm considered as a two-timer. Well, I can't help it. I get both the things I want from both of them: from Glenn, my parents' approval, and knowing that I have a real 'catch of a guy' prompt them to mention how they're so proud of me; and from Austin, pleasure; lots and lots of pleasure.