Chapter 2 - Her apartment

Start from the beginning

Y: THANKS GUYS THAT DIDN'T HELP MEH AT ALL XD well niiiiight jackoboi and markimoo!

M: goodnight love u!

J: sweetest dreams -Jack X3

Y: love u guys!!

Marks POV

I really like Y/n but I don't know how too brake it too her.. She might not like me!

And she might like Jack.. I love her so much! She's not like any other girl out there.. She's different!

I went for a shower then sat down on the couch with Chica next too me. I love how y/n acts how her h/b h/c hair flickers in the wind..

That sounds so fucking chummy... But I've liked ever her since the first day I met her.

If I could tell her I would.. I hope too god that Jack hasn't told y/n anything..

Jacks POV

I sat on my bed shirtless and went onto my Twitter.

If you love somebody how do you tell them when another guy likes them?

*posted*

All I've been thinking about is Y/n her hair like silk her eyes like the future. She's amazing! I just can't tell her I like her yet.. I'll probably die if she says no..

Most of the comments said who do you like? Or some stuff about septiplier.

Poods even commented. He said
"Don't Let it get too you try too win her over! I BELIEVE IN U!!"

All the Jelix shippers went nuts.. I then went too sleep and had a wired dream..

Y/n was laying in a hospital bed and Mark was crying and I was too..

I then woke up and noticed I was actually crying. And texted y/n.

J: Hey hun! I can't sleep so if ur awake pls text meh:)

*y/n is typing*

Y: oh hi jackoboi!

I started to blush at my phone whenever she calls me that I get butterflies.

J: so wat u up too?

Y: nothing I just can't sleep.

J: you too?

Y: Yea.. I feel sick. But I think I'll be okay.

J: I had a wired dream about you..

Y: yea what is it?

J: your were in a hospital bed.. And me and mark were crying..

Y: emo much XD

J: lol XD well ima try sleep!

Y: Kay! Night love u! <3

J: I love u too! ;)

I went completely red when I saw the last text she sent Jesus I love her so fucking much! I then didn't get back too sleep.. So I played on my phone.

*time skip too the morning*

Marks POV

I walked too y/n's apartment and noticed Jack was waiting out the front of her door. "Hey Jack!" I said nudging his shoulder.

"Hi Mark!" Jacks says giving me a fake smile.. Y/n opens the door too her apartment to let us in. "Hi jackoboy!! Hi Markimoo!!" She seemed really happy about something.

She was playing TØP (sorry if u don't like em) why she was unpacking. Jack started looking her up and down..

Since she was in short shorts and a short singlet.. It made me jealous.. I don't know why..

"What's wrong is it my clothes? Sorry if it is this is all I got that's not dirty." "No it's fine!" Me and Jack said at the same time.

MAWH HAHAHA! So this is a kinda shitty fanfic but it's rlly cool too make! Sorry this one is kinda short as well sorry it's like short soup but there's no shortness so it's just soup.... That made no fucking sense.. -Kiara✨