Chapter 10

Minna, I'm so very sorry for the wait. I've been having a rough time with life. I do hope you guys forgive me. Now I will say this here as well as in my other stories. I'M LEAVING I'M NOT GOING TO BE RETURNING I'M SORRY. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT ME PLEASE MESSAGE KHRGIOTTOTSUNA SHE MIGHT BE ABLE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. Thank you for being wonderful people and sticking around for two years.

************

Kurama snapped his head around his eyes puffy and reder from crying.

"KIT!!" Kurama yelled tacklimg the blond after shrinking in size to do that.

"Whoa there. I'm fine you have nothing to worry about." Naruto laughed from underneither the rusty colored fur of the great nine-tailed fox.

"I thought you died! So don't tell me you're FINE!" Kurama snapped now sitting in Naruto's lap. Naruto smiled at the fox.

"Alright I won't, but seriously were you crying?" Naruto teased his partner. Kurama pouted a little before what Naruto said sunk in.

"Kit are you feeling ok?" Kurama asked worriedly.

Naruto raised an eye brow and replied, "yes I'm feeling ok why do you ask?"

"You're acting like your old self before you closed off." Kurama stated being completely honest. Naruto sat up and smiled.

"That's what you are so concerned about? You silly fox. I never really changed I just thought everyone hated me always being happy and cheerful along with everything else. I started hiding my true personality." Naruto explained his voice growing quiet. Kurama smiled and nusled naruto's cheek.

"I quite enjoyed your personality after all who could hate a friend?" Kurama asked. That caused a bright smile to spread across Naruto's face lighting up the dim space of Naruto's mind.

"Thanks Kurama!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Now get up kit your keeping the impatient gennin waiting." Kurama chuckled. Naruto's eyes widened before he quickly left his mind scape.

******

"I'M SO SORRY!" The once comatosed Naruto yelled as he woke up startling Timari and a few of the nurses. Timari instantly hugged the blond before making sure there was nothing wrong with him.

"I'm fine Timari Kurama already did that can we go now?" Naruto asked impatiently.

"If you're ready then yes." Timari replied. Naruto nodded quickly getting ready.

"Lets go." He said. With that the two of them left Kurama notifying Sakuku the three of them were heading back.

The three returned to Kohana, Naruto's genin and a few others met them at the gates. The Namikaze family where in the back happy to see Naruto indeed alive and well. Naruto was tackled by his genin, before they were pulled off the teen by Garra and Kankuro.

~~~~~~~~~

After the exams Naruto was confronted by his family. They regreted everything they did. Naruto forgave them cursing his childishness.