Oh god, I hope I haven't made her angry. The last thing I want is to be getting hurt or something for ignoring her. 

She begins to lean in toward me and I can feel my breathing stop again and the movements are so quick yet smooth that it almost feels like a dream as her lips press gently onto mine.

I find myself relaxing at her touch and kissing her back, our lips begin to move together making small noises and a strange feeling begins to build up in the pit of my stomach.

She pulls away and I almost find myself wanting to pull her back but I snap out of it when I open my eyes to see her smiling at me with wide excited eyes. 

Panting slightly I feel her hands travel down to my hips causing me to shiver. With her hands still there she steps so close that we are centimetres apart. Her lips go to my ear and I shiver again as I feel her hot breath caress my ear and neck.

"You need to relax in a nice hot soak." She whispers softly to me and I find myself closing my eyes and subconsciously squishing my thighs together.

her hands suddenly jerk upwards pulling my shirt up and my arms with it, in one clean pull its off my  body, I cry out in response and try to cover up my bare chest and she bursts out laughing and places her hand on my shoulder. 

"Don't worry pet, this can be like a sister thing where we bathe together." She smiles at me and I frown slightly at her.

A sister thing? I never had a sister but I'm not dumb... Sister's do NOT kiss like that.

"Oh don't worry so much, it's cute and innocent." She responds to my silence and begins to pull my skirt down causing me to freeze and grow tense, when it's down to my ankles I step out of it with rigid movements and she tosses it to the side of the bathroom and steps back into the tub. 

"Come on, don't forget to take off your panties." She winks at me and beckons for me and I try to hide my face in embarrassment. 

This is the strangest thing that has ever happened to me, oh my god this is so weird. 

I swallow my thoughts down along with my pride and slowly slide my panties off. I grab her warm hand and she pulls me into the tub with her.

We sit down across from each other and she lays her head back on the porcelain ledge closing her eyes and letting out a sigh. 

I find myself letting out a deep sigh as well as the warm water caresses my skin and the scents from the oils dig into my senses.

"I think I'll keep you around for a while, you can sleep in here with me whenever you're finished your days work. Wouldn't want anyone else snatching you up." I open my eyes as she breaks the silence and our gazes lock onto each other. She said that with almost a sense of worry or concern. 

Is there someone here.. Who would snatch me up?

My thoughts go to Master Dalar and the way he looked at me, I find myself involuntarily shivering as goosebumps rise on my skin, tingling as they connect with the hot water. 

After relaxing for some time Adaria stands up and smiles down at me.

"Time to get some rest, pet." She coos at me like I am a small child but the fact that she is being kind to me outweighs the annoyance of being treated that way.

She extends her hand for me to grab and I take it, causing her to lift me to my feet and we both step out of the tub. 

"Would you like me to drain the tub and rinse it out?" I ask her in a quiet voice, trying to put off going to bed together naked for as long as possible.