Part 2

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

*America: I know we live in different countries. Far away from each other. But I promised I always return here. If you need help you can rely to me

*Philippines: I don't know. The other countries always thinking of me as a weak country and always relying on you (America hugged her tight in his arms) A-America?!

∆Seiken He No Kubuo music starts to play∆>>>

*America: I don't care if thats they were thinking. Look, I promised you before. That I will be by your side. We will help each other. I really don't wanna lose you Maria. I miss that beautiful smile of yours. You're cheerful attitude.

*Philippines: *blush* Alfred...

(America leans down as his lips was closer to Philippines's lips)

∆MUSIC BREAKS∆

*Spain: (Creepy aura rises) Take your hands of mi hija!!!!!

*America: S-Spain! please calm down!

*Philippines: America! run!

(American grabs Piri and carries her in his arms and starts to run away from Spain. Chasing America while wielding the axe on his hands)

*Philippines: eh?! America! why are you carrying me too!?

*America: I don't want to leave without my damsel.

*Spain: You bastardo! Let go of my mi hija!!

(at the bushes)

*Kyo: 😑 *sigh* (She notices that someone hug her from behind. His arms wraps all around her body) A-A-A-Austinnnnnnn!!!!

*Austin: Kyo-sama! I'm not hugging you!

*Kyo: eh? It smells like wine or something. 😓 Don't tell me...... (she turns as his face was inches away from his face and kissed her lips as he pushed her down on the ground. She tries to resists as she push the man away. She then finally broke the kiss. As France was on top of her)

*France: Kyo milady. I love you

*Kyo: (she wipes her lips) Darn it! I never drink before. But I finally knew what wine taste like! And what the hell are you saying!? are you that desperate!?

*Austin: 😶° ° °

*France: Why won't you love me?

*Kyo: 😡 Cause. I. Don't.

*France: No! I know you like me too!

*Kyo: *sigh* Look, I'm not really into Love things. I prefer to be a lone wolf forever. I've been writing love story fanfictions for about 10 years But I have no experience from the REAL thing. Its just I'm not ready. I know I'm not getting any younger. I'm turning 26 this year (France passed out and leans his face at her chest) KYAAAH!!!

*France: . . . soft~

*Austin: *Smirk*

*Kyo: Stop smirking! help me!

*Austin: yeah.

(Meanwhile In Philippine's room. Piri was sleeping peacefully on her bed while America was sitting on the chair on the bedside as he sleeps. Spain saw them sleeping away from each other and he was glad. and slowly closes the door)

(meanwhile In Kyo's room. Kyo starts to wipes Francis face as he starts to sweat)

*Austin: You rarely do your own story. Like you're shipping yourself to your favorite character.