To say I was taken aback was to say the least. I didn't expect Tsu'tey to ever apologize to me or even like me. During Jakes visits he would tell me how much Tsu'tey hates people like us and how rude he is to him.

"I accept your apology and I understand."

"I stil don't like your friend though."

We both laughed and I realized that was the first time in 2 weeks of knowing him that I've ever seem him smile let alone laugh. I spent some time just listening and watching him. I've never heard a laugh like his before and for some reason his smile made my heart skip a beat. I didn't know what was happening to me. All of a sudden I just really liked him. Not like I like Jake cause he's just a friend. This feels different. This feels like more.

Since then I've been spending more time in my Avatar body. Mo'at said I'm still not completely healed yet but I'm healed enough to walk around. I would just need another 2 weeks before I could do anything too strenuous. Tsu'tey has been showing me around and introducing me to new people. I've met Peyral. One of the best female hunters in the clan. Ninat. The best singer. Atan, Takuk, and Maru, other trainees under Tsu'tey and finally Eytukan the clan leader. Everyone I've met so far has liked me and Tsu'tey has kept me close escorting me everywhere even after I told him I had learned my way around. During my last week of light duty Tsu'tey started teaching me Na'vi. I was picking up on it well. Better then Jake from what I've heard from Neytiri and Norm. They've been calling him a "skxaeng" which I heard was Na'vi for moron. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Peyral call my name.

"(Y/n)! There you are. Come. Some of us are gathering for our weekly gossip time."

"What's your gossip time?"

"Every week Neytiri, Ninat, Maru, and I sit by a pond just outside of Hometree with some snacks and talk. Now come on."

She grabbed my hand and led me to the pond. I saw Ninat, Neytiri, and Maru already there.

"(Y/n) I'm glad you joined us."

I smiled at Neytiri and sat next to her. She handed me a purple fruit and began talking once more.

"So how are you feeling?"

"Good. I'm almost well enough to start my lessons with Tsu'tey. Everyday I get more excited."

"Hopefully you'll learn faster then Jake."

That got a laugh from us all. Neytiri then began to braid my previously straight hair while we talked.

"Are you liking it here so far?"

"Yes. Your planet is like nothing I've ever seen before. It's beautiful unlike my home. My kind ruined our planet."

Then it was Peyrals turn to ask me questions.

"Are you and Jake Sully mates?"

That made me choke on the blue drink Neytiri had handed me and I felt her grip get a little tighter on my hair at the question.

"Oh no Jake and I are just friends. We didn't meet till we came here."

I felt her grip loosen on my hair once again. I turned to Maru and started asking her questions about Tsu'tey.

"So how's Tsu'tey as a teacher?"

"Good. He's sometimes what you sky people call a "hard ass" but he has good intentions. He knows much and teaches us everything we need to know to pass our Iknimayas. Thanks to Tsu'tey I'm almost ready for my Iknimaya."

"What's an Iknimaya?"

"The test you take at the end of your training. If you pass you will have your own Ikran and will be seen as an adult in the clan. Then you will be allowed to make your bow from the wood of Hometree and choose a mate."