04 |:| The Delinquent

Start from the beginning

"I know that you want to compete, Ryuu. You've developed such a passion for basketball throughout last year, ever since you won your first match with all of your efforts."

"I know that, but it's hard to gain my parents' trust. They ain't gonna let me go. I really do wanna enter the court again and face new opponents." He huffed. "Damn, I was really looking forward to facing Aomine,"

"I understand" She replied rather quickly. "I'm glad that I got to see you again, Ryuu" She held her fist out.

He did a slight grin, "Yeah, you too. Now piss off" Their fists collided as Rindou left shortly after with a satisfied smile on her face.

They've had a strange friendship with one of them constantly making offensive remarks; however, he never means it personally. Swearing is the only way for him to express his passion, so he has no ill intent most of the time and she understood that.

Later in the day, Rindou entered the gym and was greeted by Coach Sanada, Sudouhiro, Deatoro and Tooru.

"You're back, we need to talk about the high school tournament," The coach said. "I have to be at the junior high tournament, so I can't assist you there"

"To prepare for it, you guys need to do extra training, but I can't give you guys special attention because I need to deal with the other players."

"I knew that it was impossible" Sudou grunted.

"I didn't mean it like that. There's just one thing to make it all possible," Sanada said. "Rindou-kun, you have to be the one who assists them towards the tournament. Make sure to get at least two more players before the month ends"

Rindou raised her eyebrows, "Technically, we only need one more because--"

The gym's metal door suddenly opened and revealed Ryuuji, back with his crazy delinquent expression as he stood in the way of the daylight coming through the door.

"I'Ve DECIDED, RINDOU. I'M NOT A SLAVE OF MY PARENTS SO I'M GOIN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT. hhhUuUUUUuAAAAHHhHHHHHHH I'M PUMPED" He roared.

Rindou didn't turn around to look at him, "Please count him in, Coach" She said with a creepy smile that stretched from ear to ear as a shadow casted over her face.

"Oh my god, she actually predicted that! Eww, that's so abnormal!" Sudouhiro and Tooru thought uncomfortably.

"HEY, AT LEAST PRETEND TO BE SURPRISED, RINDOU" Ryuuji yelled.

"You should know better that I don't get surprised easily 'cause I knew you couldn't be tied down," She did a slight grin. "But welcome back Ryuu"

"Good to see you again, Ryuuji" Sudou grinned.

"MAN, I MISSED TOUCHING THESE BALLS" He exclaimed while picking up a basketball.

"I get you're excited but calm down. . ." Rindou replied. "Your delinquent vibe seems to have returned to you. Sad that it can't grow back your hair"