2nd Set

°Casual°

LUNCH BREAK

"Ike mashu, Hitsujisaki." the class representative, a brunette with dark brown eyes, said to Yuyuki.

"Is it okay if we eat lunch first?" Yuyuki smiled.

"Sure, but I'm a bit slow when I eat."

"It's alright. You can still tour me tomorrow if we run out of time today."

The class rep beamed. "Deal!"

"Sokoya! Let's buy lunch!"

"Be right there! Later, Hitsujisaki."

Yuyuki just gave her a wave and took out her bento. Shadows loomed her figured, she looked up to see four boys and four girls towering over her. "What?" she snapped at their glares.

Murmurs indicated that everyone in the room was watching them. The girl with brown highlights slammed her hand down on Yuyuki's desk, receiving a black look from the transferee. "We just want to..." she trailed off.

"Welcome you to Karasuno Koko!!!" She and her friends shouted, everyone else snickered at that.

Yuyuki blinked, dumbfounded. "Eh?"

"Look at her face!"

"Did you think we were picking a fight with you? Hahaha!"

"It was just an initiation since you grew up abroad."

"A-Ah, really?" Yuyuki sheepishly scratched her head, the ones surrounding her shared a laugh.

Since her seat was close to the door, which was opened, Yuyuki sighted orange from her peripheral vision. She looked over to see if it was Hianta, but didn't saw him. The group of friends pushed their tables against hers to have lunch with her, which she didn't mind.

°°°

"And that's about it. So, how did you find the tour?" Sokoya turned to Yuyuki, who's eyes were spinning.

"Very dizziable."

Sokoya snickered as Yuyuki massaged her temples. "There's so many directions and places, I can't believe we covered all of them in nearly an hour." the new girl muttered.

"I know, right? Well, we should head back." Sokoya was about to stride ahead when something out the window caught her attention, "Oh, I almost forgot! That's the 2nd Gymnasium, where the v-ball boys practices. Did I mention that the v-ball girls practice at the 1st Gym and that they usually don't attend, reason why the basketball boys get to practice there?"

"Hai..." Yuyuki answered, but her attention was at something below out the window. Sokoya stepped beside her and looked down to see an orange head tossing a volleyball, his back was turned to the school building. "He looks pretty bummed out." the white blonde said out loud.

"That's because they lost at the Interhigh Prelims, I forgot his name but he's in the v-ball club and a first year like us. Kageyama-kun is seriously bummed out, too."

The slump form of the scary-looking guy flashed in Yuyuki's head. He was barely listening to class as he stared at a paper on his desk.

Their first encounter streaked through her mind. 'Is that why he was in a bad mood?' Yuyuki sweat dropped, throwing one last look to Hinata before catching up to Sokoya.