Part 7

Do any of you guys watch the voice? I'm thinking of writing a Blake and Gwen fan fic? Thoughts?
————
Felicity was doing dishes with Roy and Thea. They were talking so she just kept quiet. Today was supposed to be when they start the mission. Instead they got a call saying that the flash group would handle it. Oliver was kind of relieved. Not doing the case means they all just get to spend a week in this beautiful house and relax.

Oliver went for a run with dig. They were just running through the open area when dig asked "so what's up with you and felicity?" The question caught Oliver off guard. "Did she tell you something?" He said as he stopped. "Of course he she did we tell each other everything, were best friends"

Oliver was blushing when they got home for him and dig just finished talking about him and felicity. Oliver walked in to the kitchen and it was just felicity standing at the microwave.

He walked up behind her and hugged her. "They could see us you know" she said with out turning around. "Let them" he said without hesitation. "No we are not telling them until we get back to star city!" She said right before kissing him.

A door opened form the back yard and the quickly separated. Felicity grabbing her food out of the microwave and Oliver washing his hands after his run.

Author: do y'all watch the voice? I'm going to write a gwen and Blake fan fic! Make sure to read it!