As much as i hate to do this...

Prepare for a note as long as Purple Rain:

Dear Readers,

I know I haven't finished any of my books yet but I think I need to leave Lucaya behind.

I know lots of you are still interested in this ship and I feel terrible for not finishing these books.

Girl Meets World is in the past and the past is gone. I don't want to offend any of you but I think I need to quit. As I said, I hate to do this but I just can't be bothered to be inspired anymore. I have no inspiration and I just can't take the responsibility. I have given up many other hobbies of mine like art and I really miss those things. I want to quit writing fanfiction and reading it because I feel that it is unhealthy for me. I have things that I need to do besides, (No offense) reading stories about an imaginary couple that will probably never happen because the show has been gone for about 2 months already. I hate to be blunt and leave but I am officially done with Lucaya. I feel bad for not completing the books because I know lots of you enjoyed them and I would be mad if an author did this to me. But I can't continue. I am sure I will regret this but if you want to see my open letter, rants and soon to come art follow my new account likedusktodawn.

Sorry, I love you all,

Emilee.