#02 Coyote Shift.

Start from the beginning

"The door's still open. What about you?" Stiles asks me. "I think I have it." I say. "If you can't find Derek somebody else will have to help us." I say. "Basically this is the crime scene, and investigation isn't our speciality." Scott says referring to me and him. "But it is my dad's." Stiles says.

*****************************************"*****""****"*"*****

Sheriff comes out of the cave with a small blanket and walks towards the three of us. We called him and he came here along with other officers to investigate. "Are you sure it was her?" Sheriff asks me and Scott once he's in front of us. "We saw her eyes, and they glowed like ours." Scott says for me and him.

"That makes sense." Stiles says. "But it wasn't Malia. It was a coyote of four feet." Sheriff says. "Well, yeah but, it's the part we haven't been able to figure out yet." Stiles says. "But if there was a Full Moon and she changed while her mom was driving then anything could've happened." I said.

"Horrible stuff, could've happened. Claw marks, destruction, broken things." Stiles says. "Which could've provoked the accident." Scott says. "Think about it dad. They're in the car, Malia starts to change, her mom loses control, that's why she crashes and everybody dies." Stiles says. "Except for Malia." I say.

"She blames herself. She runs out in the woods, and in the end, she stays trapped in the body of a coyote." Stiles says. "It has a little bit of sense." Sheriff says, making our eyes widen that he actually believes us. "In a fairytale of the Chinese dynasty." Sheriff says. Why doesn't he believe us? It makes perfect sense.

"Guys this is... crazy. I need to keep it a secret, not a single word, neither of you. I don't want anybody to hear this, especially Mr. Tate, I don't want him to hear this." Sheriff says. "Scott?" I asks while he seems scared, looking behind us but there's nothing. "Scott!" Sheriff says more firmly, bringing him back to reality.

"Sorry. What were you saying?" Scott asks and glances to where he was looking. In that moment we hear a police car siren, the car comes in sight and the engine gets cut along with the small siren. "Oh no." Sheriff says. Looks like he knows who's here. The door open and out walks Scott's dad and Mr. Tate.

Why did he bring Mr. Tate? He's an idiot. "Mr. Tate." Sheriff greets and Mr. Tate sees the blanket Sheriff's holding. He gently takes it grabs it from Sheriff's hand and observes it. "Mr. Tate?" Scott's dad asks. "It's hers." Mr. Tate says. "Okay, wait here." Scott's dad says. "Dad," Scott starts.

"We'll talk in a minute. I'm really interested in why you're mother isn't bother about you running in the woods this late." Scott's dad says and walks away.

The next day at school.