Ch5

"It's better to lose 1, than to lose 2.." -Momo

//-

Sana was up first. As soon as she went up to Mina's table, Nayeon stood up and started to pay for the food. Nayeon kept looking back at Momo on the table, and she sees how much Momo still loves Mina to the point where Momo was willing to die for her.

"Oh! Minari! You're here!" Sana said and gave Mina a hug. "Sana-ssi. Did you finish your meet with your bestfriend?" Mina asked and was confused about how Sana hugged her. She felt something different.

"Ah yes. Hold on, I need to go to the washroom." Sana tapped Mina's hand and looked at her in the eye, hoping for Mina to get her hint. Thankfully, she did.

"Excuse me Jackson, I'll come with Sana. I'll be back I promise." The clueless man nodded, and really did believe Sana's act, while on the other hand, Mina was still confused about what was happening.

Just in time, the waitress went to the table that Nayeon and the other two ate at. "You guys barely touched your food." The lady said. Momo stood up and walked at a corner, and found Sana and Mina on their way at the back. She crossed her arms and smirked.

"Yea.. We had an urgent matter." Nayeon smiled. "You don't look like a Japanese... are you a tourist here?" The lady asked Nayeon. Nayeon was pretty much doing more than Momo expected. They needed the time so that they can really know if Sana and Mina are secured.

"Sana, what's really going on here? This isn't the way to the washroom." Mina asked as Sana dragged her.

"Minari just come along please. You don't love that man right? You'll thank me later." Mina couldn't understand what Sana was talking about, but she followed her anyways. She trusts her bestfriend and know that it'll be good for her.

Finally, they found Momo's car at the side of an alley at the back of the store. "Here. Mina." Sana said. Mina sat at the back while Sana started driving.

"Unnies, we're in the car. I'm now going at the front of the restaurant." Sana said as she pressed the 'talk' button on her bluetooth earpiece.

Momo smirked as she find the waitress finished wrapping the food. Nayeon and Momo's eyes met and they nodded at the same time.

"I'm here. Nayeon unnie come out." Sana said as she stopped at the front of the hospital. Nayeon quickly went out and opened the car door.

"We're clear. Come in. 11 o'clock when you guys come in from the entrance." Momo pressed her earpiece. Men in black started to enter the restaurant. There was about 10 of them.

"So, Yifan Long? Jackson Wang? What else is your name?" Momo crossed her arms as she approached the man. He stood up and grabbed Momo's hoodie. "Who are you?" He asked her. Momo smirked and the 10 men in black suits surrounded them. "You're surrounded, Mr."

The man chuckled, which changed the face of Momo. "Me? Surrounded? Think again." Every 'customer' in the restaurant stood up. "You think I'd go down easy?" The man said.

.

"30 seconds... Come out please.." Nayeon said as she looked at her watch. Mina, who was in the back stared at the mirror for a second, and her eyes grew wider. "Omo. You're one of Momo's friends, right?"

"Okay, what is really happening here??" Mina asked as she felt a sudden heart ache. "We'll explain later, right now we have to move." Nayeon said, signaling Sana to start driving. "We have 8 minutes to get to the Yazi Corp. Building. But it takes 10 minutes to drive there, so overspeed if you have to. We can't lose 3 people." Nayeon ordered. She was trying to be tough, just like Momo, but she realized how hard it was.

"Seriously, please tell me what's happening. And why is Momo's friend with us, Sana? and why are we going to the company of my fiancé?" Mina asked as if she were to cry anytime soon. She wasn't feeling good. Something was bothering her. She knows that something bad was about to happen. But the two ignored her question and focused on their mission.

"There they are!" Nayeon pointed at the door of Yazi corp building. Sana drifted down the road so she can stop as soon as possible.

"Jeongyeon! Chaeyoung! Get in!" Nayeon's upped half of the body was literally outside the passenger seat's window. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung hurried inside the car.

"How was the meeting?" Nayeon asked. Jeongyeon smiled and gave them a thumbs up. "It was successful. How was yours?" Chaeyoung asked. Nayeon and Sana stayed silent.

"Speaking of... where's Momo??" Jeongyeon suddenly realized that the person was sitting beside her wasn't Momo.

Mina's eyes grew larger, hearing the name of the person that she loves the most. "M-Momo?? Where is she? She's in Japan?! What's happening? Tell me please!" Mina's tears came running down.

"We'll tell you once we get in the clear. For now, let's hope that Momo survives." A tear fell on Nayeon's face as she looked out of the window.

"S-survive?? What? Is she in danger?? Dont tell me...." Mina stayed silent for a second. "Dont tell me that she's in the same restaurant as we were earlier??"

"Why? What's up with the restaurant??" Sana asked, worriedly.

"The restaurant that Jackson and I was in was filled with his well trained bodyguards..." Mina cried. Nayeon was cursing in her head. 'why is my cousin so crazy for his ex. shit. Nayeon, get yourself together.'

"Who's Jackson?" Jeongyeon asked out of the blue. "My fiancé." Mina told them, but none of them looked surprised at all, which made her wonder why or how.

"Jackson Wang? huh." Jeongyeon chuckled. "Mina, your so called 'fiancé' is actually a criminal. His name isn't really Jackson Wang. He uses many names such as; Yakazi Hitsuto, Ken Matsumoto, Michael Ryu, Yifan Long, but his real name is actually Zaki Zorro." Sana told her, which gave Mina a shock.

"How do you know all of this? Sana? Are you hiding something from me??" Mina couldn't believe what she was hearing. All these years, Sana had kept a secret from her.

"Wait, you said that your so called fiancé's trained team was inside the restaurant, right?" Nayeon interrupted them. Mina nodded and said "yea?" with a confused tone.

"Shit!" Nayeon said out loud. "Why? Nayeon??" Jeonyeon asked her with a worried look. They found Nayeon pressing on her earpiece and said, "CALL A BACKUP FOR MOMO! I REPEAT BACKUP FOR MOMO! DANGER 640!"

Nayeon slammed her head on the headrest of the car chair. "She fucking knew about that! She lied to us!" Nayeon shouted. "She used Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung as excuse so she can get the three of us safe!" Nayeon started crying.

"W-what!?" Sana continued driving back to the hotel.

"If the backup doesn't come on time..." Chaeyoung said, looking at the car floor. "Momo will be dead." Nayeon continued.

Mina covered her mouth in shock as tears came running down her face. "Why would she do that.."

Jeongyeon's tears came running down and she finally shouted, "BECAUSE SHE STILL LOVES YOU, MINA!"