Ch 1

"Sugar free vanilla iced coffee with 2 espresso shots please." I ordered. I'm in my usual place, the MMCafe. It's my comfort place and my hangout place at the same time. As always, I come to the corner table, opened up my laptop, and wait for my coffee to arrive.

It's another gloomy day for me. The clouds are empty, just like my soul. I've been living under the shadows all my life. I've been alone since my grandparents threw me out here in South Korea.

"Here you go miss." A lady placed the iced coffee on the table and smiled. I expected that. And as usual, I would nod my head to say 'thank you'.

I went back on doing my research on my laptop. One by one I looked at every evidence sent to me from one of my co-workers, when suddenly, my focus was ruined as a familiar person in white dress walked in.

Her face was glowing. I was stunned. My eyes wont move away from her. She was smiling, but something was missing. 'You can always fake a smile, but the eyes will never lie.' Something about her was captivating. I feel like someone casted a spell on me. I watched her walk up the counter. Her empty smile never left her face.

'she's so elegant... graceful...shes... still the same'

"I'd love to have some earl gray tea."

earl gray... I missed that..

I finally looked away as I found her head turning towards my way and that's when I finally woke up into reality, and felt my phone vibrating inside my pocket.

I looked at the called id. 'Agent 43'

I slowly picked it up.
"Hello?"

"Momo, meet me in the headquarters ASAP."

I let out a huge sigh and ended the call. As soon as I looked up, and the girl was gone. I quickly grabbed my car keys out of my pocket and headed out the cafe and into my car.

I drove in silence, and the image of the girl kept appearing in my head. 'Shit am I starting to hallucinate again?' I chuckled to myself.

This is the cause of 24 years of existence without any boyfriend, I guess.

I parked my car under the building and headed up to the 27th floor, where I was summoned to.

I twisted the knob inside the black door, and found my bestfriends. There was 2 of them: Nayeon, who is also my cousin, and Jeongyeon unnie, who is Nayeon unnie's bestfriend since they were little.

"Momo, it's been a long time." They smiled and gave me a hug.
"It sure is." It's been such a long time since we've been together. It's rare to see us all in one room because of our job.

"Hug time is over." A voice said as soon as the door opened again. It was our boss. Codename, JYP a.k.a Mr. Park.

We bowed to him and together, we sat on the couch. No one dared to talk and the atmosphere was dark as usual.

"I have a new mission for you all." He announced. We all looked around. As far as I know, I already have a mission. Dont tell me that he's going to get me to do 2 missions at one time!?

We all listened.

"I need you all to investigate about the Yazi Corp.'s owner."

I heard a sudden chuckle at the back, it was Jeongyeon unnie. "Investigate? Psh, all 3 of us??" She laughed. "You can basically google everything about the Yazi Corporation's owner."

"She's right, Mr. Park." Nayeon unnie agreed, while I stayed silent, thinking.

A sudden thought came into my mind. The case that was on my hand for quite some time is related to Mr. Yakazi's case.

Jeongyeon unnie started to read out the things from the wikipedia: "Yakazi Hitsuto, 57, December 11, 1960, 172cm, wife, Yakazi Mitsaka, 5-"

I stopped her. "Mr. Park wouldn't give us this task if it was that easy..." I started. I found Mr. Park crossing his arms in a satisfied look. "The information that you are reading is what the Yazi Corporation wants the world to believe. He could have a double."

"Ey Momo. You've been watching too many movies lately, haven't you?" Nayeon teased. They werent on the side of the story that I was in.

Mr. Park stood up with the satisfied look on his face. "I gave the case to the right person, didn't I?" He started. He was obviously talking to my current mission. The Joshin company, which is quite the biggest here in South Korea.

Everyone's face was puzzled.

"Eeeh?" Nayeon unnie reacted. By the thought of it, the case that I was holding could've been really connected to Yazi Corp's issue.

"Look here." I placed my laptop on the coffee table, and opened it and quickly typed in: Yakazi Hitsuto. I scrolled all the way down, but there was too many Yakazi Hitsuto, so I wrote down everything that Jeongyeon unnie said earlier. His age and birthdate especially.

The loading sign came up, and we waited for about 5 seconds, and a message appeared. "No content found." Nayeon unnie read out.

I raised my head in shock as I looked at Mr. Park. "Is it possible that the Joshin Company and Yazi Corporation... related?" Jeongyeon unnie and Nayeon unnie looked at me in shock as I let out those words.

Mr. Park took a deep breath. "I made the right choice to give this case to this group. Welcome back to the headquarters, after 3 months, Momo. You indeed gave a nice comeback." Mr. Park crossed his arms again and smiled as if he won already.

I nodded my head once. "It was worth the thought."

"You two, welcome Momo as your leader for this case." Mr. Park announced. He grabbed a remote and pressed the red button on it, which opened the armory.

"Wow...." Jeong unnie and Nayeon unnie synced. This is the first time that we're going to be on the field. We usually do reports before for our seniors, but now we're on our own. I can't imagine myself actually encountering people. Not only that, but we don't have a man who is going to fight for us. Meaning, we have to apply all of the training activities that we did.

We've all been waiting for this all our lives. We literally all grew up in the headquarters together. That's how they sort the teams. It's by generations that you come in here.

"Here are your uniforms."

A glass door opened and showed us black clothes. "I was hoping for leather suits but this is good too." Nayeon unnie and I laughed at Jeongyeon unnie's statement. So did Mr. Park.

"You have leather suits, but do you think I'm going to let you three go out to the streets and go undercover with leather suits?" Mr. Park chuckled. Jeongyeon unnie pouted and soon realized what Mr. Park said and laughed along with us.

"Heres everything that you guys will need for your mission. I'll be looking forward for your progress." Mr. Park went out of the room, leaving Jeongyeon unnie, Nayeon unnie and I in the armory.

There was 3 metal suit cases with our names engraved on it and 3 silver hard proof luggages for us.
We all opened it at the same time. Everything that was in my suitcase and luggage was the same as what the unnies have in theirs; A baretta(pistol) for safety, a hightech laptop, a phone with our numbers on it, high class pens with voice recorders, bluetooth earphones, sun glasses with hd camera attached to it, and last but not the least..."

"OMONAAAA" Jeongyeon unnie rejoiced. "LEATHER SUITSSSSSSS"

I held a laugh as I went through the stuff, and I found a golden card. "Yo look at this." I said as I hold it up. It must be the card that we can use to pay our stuff.

"Yea, I found one too."

"So did I." Jeongyeon unnie's eyes widened. "This is going to be bad." Nayeon unnie chuckled. Growing up with these two, I can already read their minds as if it was written at the back of my palms