Ch 2

//- Third Person POV..
"Nayeon-ah! Open the door!" "Nayeon-ah!" Nayeon was just about to shut her eyes when a sudden voice started shouting outside of her unit. She twisted the handle and the blonde girl entered and headed straight to Nayeon's livingroom.

"what are you doing here kid?" Nayeon asked. "Anything to drink?"

"Coffee please?" The younger girl asked. She looked so down to the point when Nayeon didn't bother giving her younger cousin a long ass speech. Nayeon looked at Momo's eyes and she can see the pain in it. The pain that never left 6 years ago, when Momo was 17 years old.

Momo stood up and followed Nayeon to the kitchen. She sat down on one of the chairs and placed her elbows on the table. "Nayeon." Momo said in a low voice. Nayeon turned around and hummed in response. "Can I stay here for tonight?"

Nayeon gave the younger girl a slight smile as she handed her the coffee. "Of course you can. My unit is always open for you. And you know that."

Momo gave her unnie a weak smile and took a sip of the coffee. "I'm surprised that Jeongyeon unnie isn't in here."

Nayeon's facial expression suddenly changed. "How come you call Jeongyeon 'unnie' while you only call me by my name?" Nayeon asked, earning a chuckle from the younger girl. "Lets go to sleep. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

//-

The two cousins met Jeongyeon in Momo's favorite cafe. They were all wearing black, besides Momo, who decided she was going to wear white pants. "You rascal, you know you're violating the company's rule, right?" Nayeon whispered to Momo as they entered the cafe.

"Guys here!" Jeongyeon, who was at the corner table said in a loud voice, waving her hands towards the cousins.

"This rascal is your leader." Momo smirked as she held a chuckle and hurried her way towards Jeongyeon, leaving Nayeon behind as she walked.

Momo sat down on the table, diagonal from where Jeongyeon sat and they both waited for Nayeon to come. "Hi miss, what would you like to order?" A waitress walked towards their table. Momo's eyes flashed open. She suddenly became speechless and placed her hoodie up.

"I'll have one americano." Nayeon said as soon as she got to the table. She looked at Momo, and figured that something was up. "I'll get a caramel macchiato." Jeongyeon said, and all of their eyes turned to Momo.

"How about her?" The waitress asked, pointing towards Momo. Nayeon suddenly spoke up. "Ah... she'll have sugar free iced coffee with 2 espresso shots." The face of the waitress suddenly changed from happy to somewhat sad.

"Anything else?" She asked in a low tone. Her eyes suddenly became teary as a sudden thought of her ex appeared.

"That'll be all for now." Jeongyeon told her. As soon as the waitress walked away, Nayeon took the hood off of Momo's head. "What's the matter?"

Like a stubborn kid, Momo replied, "Nothing."

/-

"Okay so look at this. Gosaki Yamate. He could be the owner of Yazi and Joshin." Jeongyeon stated as they looked through the businessmen in Japan and South Korea. Nayeon and Momo looked at the screen. "How do you know?" Momo asked out of curiosity.

"I just guessed." Jeongyeon said proudly with her back straight. Nayeon placed her palm on her forehead and shook her head. "We can't just guess, Jeongyeon. We have to have evidence to support our thesis." Nayeon was so frustrated that Momo let out a small laugh.

"Nayeon, go fix your girlfriend. I'll just go to the washroom for a sec." Momo chuckled. "Yah! She's not my girlfriend! and call me 'unnie' u rascal!" Nayeon bursted out as Momo let out a winning smile. "Whatever." Momo whispered.

"Jeongyeon, my head is going to blow up, I swear." Nayeon shook her head back and forth.

"Calm down Nayeon. I know what we're doing. Didn't you see Momo's face? She looks so down for the past week. I was just trying to make her smile." Nayeon nodded and smiled weakly to Jeongyeon. "You'd be a better older cousin than I am to her, Jeongyeon." Nayeon was holding back her tears.

/-

As Momo went out of the stall, a very familiar face was inside the washroom. Momo kept her chin up as she walked towards the door. She looked straight and didn't bother to look at the girl. "It really is you." Momo stopped as she heard her voice. She turned around.

"Minari..." Momo whispered loud enough for the girl to hear. "How did you know..." Momo was shaking and wanted hug the girl, but she stopped herself.

'you and her are over 6 years ago.' Momo said in her head. She forced out a smile, but Mina looked straight in her eyes and moved her eyes down the floor.

Flashback: Momo's POV..

I started training for JYheadquarters ever since I was 4 years old, after I got casted by Mr. Park after I won my first gold medal in a national taekwondo. Since then, it was my comfort place. I can break boards, hit the trainers, punch the sandbags and basically let out all of my anger in that place. My mom let me join the JYheadquarters before because she thought it was only a martial arts place, but little did she know that I was being trained to become a secret agent. While Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie came along when I turned 8 years old. Nayeon unnie was 10 at that time, while Jeongyeon unnie was 9, turning 10 at the same year.

Mina, Myoui Mina, was my bestfriend from the elementary school. Though I was being trained, I still kept a low profile and went to a normal school and lived a pretty normal life. Mina was a great friend. Beyond great, actually. She's the person that I trusted the most, and I had feelings for her. We became a 'thing' when we were 13 years old. No one else knew, because we were scared that people would judge us because we were both girls. We hanged out a lot. Since my mother was a pretty busy person, she was always tired, and so I would sneak out of the house to meet Mina, and there we would plan our future together. We said we would build a cafe and earn enough money to travel around the world. It was number one from our list. We had thousands of plans, and my love for her was beyond the universe. She was the only one that had my back when I needed someone, but I made a huge mistake.

I was 17 years old at that time, when I got a call that my mother was dying. I hurried towards the hospital to see her, but I was too late.
After my mom died, the 4 years of relationship that I had with Mina ended with only 5 words; "I dont love you anymore."

Her eyes was filled with the tears and her smile faded away. She sobbed and struggled to breathe, but all I did was to walk away.

Flashback ends-  Third Person POV..

"Hows it going?" Mina's voice was shaking as she gave Momo a smile, but Momo didn't budge. "Huh, 'how's it going'?" Momo raised her voice all of a sudden. "After all these years, all you can say is 'hows it going'!?"

Mina looked confused, but she continued to smile. Seeing Momo was already enough comfort for her and made her forget all of her problems. "Momo, why do you hate me?" Mina stared at Momo's eyes for the second time.

"Are trying to tick me off?" Momo's face became serious, and slowly, she walked towards Mina. Mina backed up every step that Momo took, until she hit the wall behind her. Momo's face went closer to Mina's as Mina took a gulp. "I hate you because after all these years, you can still manage to smile at me. I hate you because even though I broke your heart, you still talk to me in a kind way!" Momo suddenly broke down into tears, as she saw Mina's tears came down her face.
"I hate you because you never raised your voice against me even if I'm wrong and you're right! I hate you because you stood by my side the whole time even though I tried to push you away! I hate you because even after all these years, you're still stuck in my head and made a permanent mark in my heart!"