"Yeah, sounds good," the green-eyed boy replied softly, "and . . . Haz? Is that a nickname for me?"

"Yeah," the man smiled, "is that alright with you?"

"Yes, it's alright with me. I actually quite like the nickname you gave me."

---

Harry was eyeing a pink skirt that was in the girls department at a store him and Louis were currently in.

"You should try it on, love. You've been eyeing it for five minutes, now" Louis murmured as he stood behind the young boy.

"I don't know . . . I mean, I'm supposed to wear masculine clothing, Lou. I'm not supposed to wear feminine clothing, I'm not a girl."

"Who cares? Clothing doesn't have a gender, so fuck that. Wear what you want, Haz," the man placed his hands on the green-eyed boy's hips from behind, causing the boy to gasp, "I think you'd look beautiful with that skirt on, Harry."

"A-are you flirting with me, mr?" The small lad giggled, "hmm?"

"Maybe I am, but not the point," the older lad licked his lips, "go try the skirt on."

"I-I don't think I should."

"Please?"

"I don't know . . ."

"Please, for me?" Louis whined, wrapping his arms around the other lad's waist, "I want to see what you look like with that skirt on."

"A-alright, I'll try it on" Harry replied quietly, he sighed, "But, I'm only doing this for you."

---

"Louis, do I look okay?" Harry asked the man, he checked himself out in the mirror once more before leaving the dressing room

Louis' jaw dropped, and his eyes widened as he stared at the boy.

"Well?"

The blue-eyed man quickly snapped out of it, he cleared his throat, "you look beautiful," he flushed, "I mean, I knew you would, but wow. You look way better than I thought, not that I didn't think that you wouldn't look good, but shit. Harry, you're hot."

The small boy giggled, blushing, "thank you" he replied shyly, "I really like the skirt, but I won't be able to buy it. I can't wear it, so there is no point on getting it anyways. Right?"

"Nonsense, babe. I'm going to buy it for you, and you can wear it whenever you feel free to do so."

"Lou, I can't. Remember? My parents don't like me wearing feminine clothing, or anything that has to do with acting or being feminine" the green-eyed lad whined, "it's not fair in my opinion."

"Well, you can wear the skirt anytime you're over at my house. You can enjoy being yourself, and I can enjoy-"

"Watching me?" The young boy raised an eyebrow at the blushing man, "hmm?"

"Yes. I mean no, ah!" The blue-eyed lad ran a hand through his fringe, "I promise you I'm not trying to be a creep. I just want you to be able to wear what you like and feel comfortable."

"Mm, thank you."

"You're very welcome," the feathery haired man clapped his hands together, "now, I'm going to buy you that skirt."

-Larabadara. xx
1046 words. Unedited.

Chapter question: How do you feel about Louis infatuation about Harry's body? We all can tell that's what it is, right now, but we know there is a tad more to it, too.