Only You-Taecyeon's One Shot

[Ayesha POV]

"Ayesha,your partner is Taecyeon."our terror teacher said.I looked on Taecyeon's side and he's wiggling his eyebrows and smirking at me.

"Aish!So creepy!"I said while stopping myself to vomit.

He's Taecyeon,the human traffic light.He is one of the most irritating person I've ever meet.He keep teasing me and annoying me so much.

"So discussed your reports and be ready.I will give the schedule of the reports."our teacher said and write in the board.

"Class dismissed!"the teacher go out with our classmates while I left here,putting my things on my bag.

Taecyeon sit beside me and promise I can't help myself to put a space between us.He is so near on me.Like he don't want to have space between us.

"Shoo!Go away!"I said while pushing him away.

"Am I a dog to shoo me away like that?"he asked me sadly.

"Stop using your handsome face on me.It doesn't suit on yo-"I realized what I said that stopped me from talking.

Did I said that he's handsome?!OMG!!

"Did you said that Im handsome?"he said while giving me the Taecyeon Look (wiggling his eyebrows and smiling at me from ear to ear that shows his scary white teeth)

"No!I just said that you're so scary."I said while hiding my face that is so red because of humiliation

He look at me that he's not believing me.

"Aish!"I walked out and leave him alone.

"Ayesha!!Wait for me!!"I saw him running towards me so I run so fast,away from him.I know he can reach me so fast because his legs is too long.My three steps is only one step of Taecyeon.

Waah!He can reach me now!!!!

I run so fast as I can and look at Taecyeon who's stop and catching his breath.

I turned around to run again but I bump to someone.

"Sorry!!"I bow as sign of apology.

"Noona?Is that you?"I look at the guy who's talking and I saw Chansung smiling at me.

"Hi Chan!!Where are you going?"I asked him.I know it's not to canteen nor cafeteria.

"Uhm I just want fresh air in the garden.So I decided to go there and left hyungs in the canteen.Did you saw Taecyeon hyung?MinJun hyung is finding him because he want to discuss something but he can't see him so I expected that you know where he is."

"I saw him awhile ago and he's chasing me to death!"I said annoyingly but Chansung just laugh at me.

"Anyway,let's go Noona,to the garden to have peace on our minds!!"he hold my hand and ran to the garden but someone caught my attention.Taecyeon's looking at me-no,us.Looking at us and his eyes looks like burning in madness.I don't know why he was mad but Im sure the reason is me.

"Noona!!Did you brought some food?"Chansung immediately asked me when we finally reach the garden.

"Huh?I thought you brought some snacks.And hey,you're the one force me to go here so you're the one should buy our food!!"I exclaimed and slapped his arms.

"Yaah!It hurts!Stop it!!"

"How dare you to shout your Noona?"I gave him my deadliest glare.

"You're too old so I should call you Noona?Or should I say Ahjumma?"he said and ran away while laughing.

What?!Too old?!

"STOP CALLING ME OLD WOMAN!!"I started to chase him.I can't accept that he always tell me that Im too old (Well actually it is true but Im just 2 years older than him!!).Does he know that Im hurting while he's saying that?!

"Nice view!"I stopped running and look on who talked but no one is here.I look on left and right side but there's no person.Then the wind blows so hard and I notice that Im in the side of the garden that no one dares to go because of being so creepy.

"Sorry for interrupting."I apologized and I started walking slowly.

"Stop!Stop walking"I immediately stop because that creature might hurt me when I didn't obey him.

"Ehem ehem,I will ask you a question.Answer it alright?"his voice became so manly.I think I've heard that voice but I can't remember where I heard that.

"O-okay."

"D-do you like someone?"

Huh?!This creature is curious on my love life?M-maybe he wants me to be his wife.Because as far as I can remember,our teacher said that creatures seems to like people then they will force people to marry them.

OMG!Don't tell me,he will force him to marry him?!WAAH!!SAVE ME!!

"L-like?I don't have!"

"Seriously?!Tell me or I will eat you out!!"he said with a warning tone.

"Okay okay.I will say it to you!!"I gave up on this creature.So he will let me go already.I can't stand to be with this creature anymore.

"Who is it?"

"Taecyeon."

"Repeat.I can't hear it."

"I SAID TAECYEON!!"I heard something fell.I looked around and I saw Taecyeon walking towards me.

"T-taecyeon.."he just looked at me with his famous Taecyeon's look.

"So you like me?"

"N-no.Im not!"

"You just said it earlier."I can't help myself to blush.

Aish!Why Im blushing?!

"I d-didn't."

"You said it."

"Why are you here?!Did you see the creature?"I changed the topic and that creature is gone.I can't heard him anymore.

"Im the one talking at you."

"Im just talking t-WHAT?!You're the one im talking with?"

"Ugh Yes?"

"I hate you!!"I punch him in the shoulder but he just hold my hand and hugged me.

"I like you!!"

"I hate you so much!"

"I like you so much!Only you,Ayesha"

-end-