Chapter 04

I place the fancy hat on my head once I am fully dressed. Benjamin places his hands on my hips and we stare into the full body mirror at the same time.

"Let's get to the clearing." He whispers. "Edward is bringing Carlie."

I nod and we leave the house. We flash all the way to the clearing. Rachel and Paul hug me in greeting.

"You look amazing." Rachel compliments.

I smile. "Thanks; you look amazing too, Rachel. Well you guys, enjoy the ceremony."

I take my seat with Benjamin, Jasper, and Alice. Kate, Tanya, and Irina are in the back; Irina is their sister. I hear the music on Emmett's boombox play for the ceremony and everyone stands.

Edward and Nessie leave the trees, Jacobs eyes tear up at how beautiful she looks. I hold Benjamin's hand and he kisses my shoulder, after uncovering it for a second. We all sit when Edward hands Nessie off to Jacob.

If I were still human, I'd be in tears as there vows end. I hold Benjamin's hand while they kiss. We walk back to the main house with the two, the pack going back to La Push. Jacob is bringing Nessie to Rio for their honeymoon.

Benjamin and I go on a hunt and catch a few deer. I walk inside and take my shoulder cover thing off and hand it back to Rosalie, it is originally hers to begin with. Emmett and Rosalie return to their home; Esme and Carlisle leave with late and Tanya for Alaska.

Benjamin and I drink some human blood with Eleazer and Carmen in the kitchen, out of wine glasses. Eleazer is actually quite chill once you know him well enough. His love for Carmen is real.

"We will see you guys soon for a visit." Eleazer speaks truthfully.

"See you guys soon, too." I smile. "Have a safe travel bask to Alaska."

Carmen hugs me and Eleazer high fives Benjamin before they leave the house. They are traveling by foot, which is why I told them to travel safely.

- rated R -

Benjamin slides my dress off me easily when he kicks our door shut. He kisses down my neck and on my shoulders, his lips sending shocks through my body.

"Mm, benji." I moan out as he enters me quickly.

He picks up the pace the more I moan out his name. I hear Alice screaming Jasper's name too. He and Emmett start building Jacob and Nessie's home tomorrow. Alice and I are going shopping tomorrow.

-- it's safe to read now --

I pull some shorts and a tank top on when Benjamin finishes up in me. He kisses my cheek before we go to the kitchen. Jasper and Alice just back from hunting.

"I like human blood after sex." I smirk.

Jasper laughs as I pour a beer mug full of human blood and I chug it down. Alice and I giggle as she drinks a wine glass of human blood. Jasper stares at her in utter shock. He never expected to begin a mixed diet like me.

"Well, I might as well start this mixed diet too." Jasper says, pouring himself a glass of human blood.

We all sit around drinking human blood when Irina walks in. She never left. I offer her a glass but she declines.

"I am leaving." She hugs us all before she travels by foot back to Alaska.

Alice cleans the dishes while Benjamin and I go back to our room. I close the door behind us before I sit at my desk. I open up a photo album, beginning when I first moved to La Push.

I look at this album for the rest of the night, while Benjamin skips through my social media from his phone.