Chapter 10- I'll Be Right Here

About a day ago now Jade started to get really bad chest pains, her breathing started to become really heavy and eventually her hair started to fall out. Leigh and the girls noticed the older geordie becoming weaker and weaker. Her time was coming to an end but all four didn't want to wish it away because their poopey meant everything to them, she's had a little life at the age of 17 she didnt want to die now or later on in life. She had a life ahead of her. 

Jade snapped out of her daydream as she heard a little tap on the door. Her mum entering with a look on her face of which Jade didn't want too see. 

"Hiya pet, how's you" Norma sat down at the side of Jade, stroking her forehead as Jade cuddled up to her leaving a couple of clumps of hair on the other side of her pillow " ee Jadey your hair" She grabbed the loose her before bursting out into tears. 

"Mam i'm fine, i'll get through it i promise, i'm going to kick cancer's butt" tears flowing out of both of the girls. "I'm ready to go back now".

"If thats what you was Jadey,i'm with you every step of the way. You ring Leigh and the girls, get your bag out and i'll be waiting downstairs for you" Norma untangled herself from Jade and bed, making her way downstairs. 

Jade: Leigh ring as soon as please hun, it's urgent xxjadexx

Jade put her phone on the bedside cabinet, so she could go back her little bag that was already half made. After about 5 minutes her phone started to ring with the caller ID as Leigh. 

** 

Jade: "hey Leigh" 

Leigh "Jade what's wrong" 

Jade: letting out a slight giggle "hehe nothing Leigh, but it's time"

Leigh "er Jade your making it soud like your giving birth, time for what?" 

Jesy and Perrie "HI JADEYY" 

Jade "Haha hi girlies and Leigh, i'm ready to go into the hospital now" 

Leigh " Right Jadey, i'll get Jes to drop me off now for you, i'm on my way stay strong baby girl". 

** 

 The smell of disinfectant travelled through Jade's nose, god she hated this place. Always smelling the same, people looking like zomibes and people rushing round you like a formula 1 driver. The receptionist chewing her bubble as well showing everything in her mouth as her body sprawled out on the computer chair whilst reading the latest Vouge magazine. Her bright pink hair brightened up the little area around her, Jade cleared her throat and recieving a death glare from the punk girl because she disrupted her valuable 'reading' time when we all know full well that shes only looking at the photo's; wishing she was one of the models posing in the fabulous clothing, with perfect hair, curves, everything basically but come who doesn't wish they was them?.

"Name" her voice was raspy from the amount of talking shes done today.

"Ur Jade Thirlwall" The pink haired girl stared right into Jade's eyes as to try and get more out of Jade. 

"Ah turning yourself in then, follow the corridoor on the left right down to the bottom, then it's the first door on your right. The number is 564. Got it Thirlwell?" She gave a smug gring to Jade and it wasn't pleasing her at all.

"Yeah thanks, oh and by the way it's ThirlWALL dickface" with that Jade turned around and headed down the corridoors. This is it, she better get use to this place whether she likes it or not. 

"JADE WAIT UP"  She recognised that voice anyway, Jade turned around on her heels to see the girl she loved them most jogging to her down the long white corridoors before smashing into her and giving her a bear, lifting her up off the ground. Jade wrapped her legs around Leigh's waist and cupped her face with both of her hands. "Hey boo, I missed you".

Jade let out a slight giggle "I missed you too cutie" she leaned in slowly to be met with Leigh's peachy lips, it sent butterflys in each others stomach's, just like their first ever kiss.

Both girls recieved an 'awh' from Norma as she leant up against the white walls. "Come on you two, we need to get to the room" She started walking towards Jade's room at the bottom of the corridoor but the other two stayed still, looking in each other eyes. 

"I know your not going to get down, i know you too well Thirlwall". Jade let out another giggle and burried her head into the crook of Leigh's neck just treasuring this cute moment.

"I love you too" 

***

A couple of hours passed,Jesy and Perrie came from 'parking the car', Norma went for a walk around the hospital leaving all four girls in the room together. Jade's eyes were getting heavier and heavier as her head rested on Leigh's chest. Leigh-Anne's arms wrapped around Jade's petite body like she's protecting her from the cruel world.

"Right girls, now that she's passed out sleeping, i've been thinking that since Norma is not as fit as she use to be and Jade hasn't got Karl or her dad anymore so... i'm going to take after Jade".

"But Leigh we all do anyway?" Jesy gave Leigh a stupid as the afro haired gril just rolled her eyes.

"Not like that you tit, i meant like stopping everything to be next to her for these last couple of months. Im devoting my life to her now, she needs me more than ever now well she needs us all but i want you guys to go on with your lives and i'll take after her. I'll be there whenever she needs me, just be by her side not matter what." Leigh made that promise to herself a while ago, making sure that whenever Jade is at her weakest, she will be there to pick her back up again. To make her stronger than she'll ever be whilst still loving her with all her heart.