Chapter 25

Lucy's POV:

As I'm laying in bed, I see my phone is going off.

I'm getting a lot of Happy Birthday texts from all of my friends. I even got texts from Hannah, Kinsey, and Sarah. I haven't really talked to them in a while. I think I should go over to their house and see them.

I check the clock and see that it is 9 am, so I decide to go ahead and get ready. I mean it is my birthday. I need to look my best all day, right?

"Good morning birthday girl!" Madison says as she hugs me.

"Good morning." I say and hug her back.

I sat down at my vanity and started putting on my makeup.

Madison began talking about things we could do for my birthday when she randomly stops.

"Why did you stop talking?" I ask.

"I hear something downstairs. Stay here. I'll be right back." She says as she walks downstairs.

Sort of confused, I continued to do my makeup.

All of a sudden, I hear lots of footsteps coming towards my room. My door swings open and I hear "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

"Oh my gosh." I say as I turn around.

Hunter, Brandon, Ashton, Madison, Christine, and my mom are standing at my door with huge balloons, stuffed animals, candy, and a huge stack of pancakes with candles in the top of them.

"Guys. This is so sweet." I say and walk towards the pancakes to blow out the candles.

"We all love you very much Lucy." My mom says as everyone surrounds me for a giant group hug.

"Thanks so much!" I say.

"Well, you guys hang out. Christine and I are going to go downstairs. Let me know what you guys want to do today." My mom says as her and Christine start walking downstairs.

Hunter walks in my room and lays on my bed.

"Lucy, come here." He says as he pats my bed.

I walk over and sit by where his head is.

"Guess what?" He asks.

"What?" I ask.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say and I lean in and give him a little kiss.

"Gross. Nobody wants to see that." Ashton says.

Everyone starts laughing.

"Well, what are we doing today birthday girl?" Madison asks.

"I was thinking of just hanging out for a while. Then, maybe we can do something later." I say.

"Boringggg." Brandon says.

"Do you have a better idea?" I ask him.

"Actually yes. Finish getting ready and meet us downstairs." He says.

"Ok." I say.

Everyone walked downstairs except for Hunter.

I started to put the finishing touches on my makeup.

"Lucy, you are so beautiful." Hunter says as he walks over and stands behind me.

"That was random." I say and turn around to face him.

"You deserve it. I just want you to know how grateful I am to have someone in my life like you." Hunter says.

"Hunter Rowland, you are the sweetest boy I've ever met." I say while I stand up and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Not as sweet as you." He says and kisses me, this time holding the kiss.

When he finally pulls away, I stare at him for a few seconds and say, "Now, come help me pick out an outfit."

When Hunter and I finally walk downstairs, everyone is waiting on us.

"What are we doing?" I ask.

"Its a secret." Hunter says.

"Wait. Did you guys plan this already?" I ask.

"Maybe... Now, lets get in the car." Madison says.

We all get into the car and my mom drives us around the shopping center.

"You guys call me when you are ready to come back." My mom says.

"Will do." Madison says and takes my hand.

We start walking and start going into all of my favorite stores and food places. Everyone offered to buy anything I wanted, no matter the cost. Even little Ashton begged me to let him buy me a bracelet that I thought was super pretty. No matter what I said, they would not take no for an answer.

Honestly, I have the bestest friends and boyfriend in this world. Yes, that includes Brandon and Ashton. They made my birthday so special. I don't know what I would do without them.

Author's Note:

I just had to write about Lucy's birthday since mine is tomorrow <3. hope everyone has a great day :)