˝No, no, no! Do something, lady!˝ I screamed at her.

          Someone picked me up from behind and I struggled to get out of their grasp, ˝Let me go! Let me go!˝

          I glared hard at the person and realized it was Granny, ˝Shhh Tina, it's okay—˝

          ˝It's not okay! It's never going to be okay! I caused this... I caused them to die...˝ I wailed loudly, giving up on trying to escape.

          I had lost all my energy to guilt. If only I had been faster... If only I had spent more time re-calling rather than whining that it didn't work. Then at least they would have lived, all of them... It was because of me... I caused this... It was all because of me...

          My eyes snapped open and I stared at the white and grey ceiling above. The strong smell of bleach was unbearable and I turned to the side to puke. A hand passed a red bucket to me which I gratefully took to empty the remains of food from my organs. Well, stomach, but it's literally the same thing, I corrected myself.

          No it isn't! 'Organs' is a general term for stomach, gullet, intestines and more! Stomach is the specific term of that one organ that digests chewed food with digestive juices! Kasey objected.

          Shut up, Kase.

          After I was done doing what I was doing, I flipped myself back onto the bed so I could lie down and rest. The bed was hard and extremely uncomfortable. I just hoped that I would be discharged real soon.

          Just then, I remembered that hand which passed the bucket to me. I opened my eyes slowly by just a little and peeked at the homosapien sitting across from me. Yeah, I'm smart.

          ˝You know I know that you're awake, right Gem?˝ Chase chuckled as I shut my eyes as quickly as I could once again.

          He laughed again and leaned forward, crawling onto the bed a little before gently stroking my cheek. He might have stroked just my cheek, but it caused my entire face to heat up like a hot pan. He let out bits of chuckles at me when he saw it. He can probably feel it, you're an open book. I don't know how more open you can get! *facepalm*

          I said shut up, Kasey.

          ˝Stop that,˝ I whispered embarrassedly when he continued teasing me.

          My eyes were still closed shut, but I could feel the side of the bed dip and his presence moving closer. So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover that I know you can't afford—

          SHUT UP, KASEY!

          Suddenly, the stroking stopped, but his hand was still there. I could feel his breath on my lips and could even smell that weird but comforting orange scent of his. I let my eyes flutter open to see a beautiful smile on his face instead of his usual smirk he had on since he got into our school.

          I tried to scoot closer to him as smoothly as I could, but because of the IV's I couldn't, so he put his legs on either sides of me and leaned in. I stared into his soft, chocolate brown eyes, mirroring his expression. His other hand came up to support my neck as I strained it a little so that our faces would meet without an obstacle.

          He took his time, teasing me again and I just couldn't take any of that teasing anymore, so I tugged the neckline of his shirt down towards me, begging him to get on with it. It seemed like he knew I was getting impatient, so the smile was gone and the smirk was back.