( v. ) of youtubers & shock.

Zacznij od początku

          Elliot stopped then, dark eyes staying glued to the TV that was playing the second instalment of The Addams Family. As she watched the dark Wednesday kiss the cute boy from camp, she sighed, reminding herself of her own kiss that happened over a week ago.

          Now that she was sat there, watching a movie she had been raised to love, with her two closest friends on either side of her, Elliot realised, really, really realised, the news she had found out.

          Vik, the sweet, cute, guy that she had not stopped thinking about since their first encounter. Vik, the lad that had asked her to kiss him in a public park out of nowhere. Vik, that guy that she wished she could see again. Vikram Barn, the guy who was a YouTuber.

          Not only that, but a famous one, as well. Elliot suddenly felt sick, the overwhelming feeling in her gut and the sudden sweat in her palms making her want to hurl in the plant beside her chair. Vik was a YouTuber, and she'd had no idea. It wouldn't have been her first guess as to what he did, but the more she thought about it, the more she realised that a YouTuber was definitely fitting for Vik. He was charming, and sweet, cheeky too, and she could only imagine him sitting in front of a camera in his bedroom with that large smile on his face as he talked to his fans.

          He had fans, she realised. A rather big fanbase, too. Elliot couldn't help the bile that raised in her throat, and she tried to swallow it back down, only to choke on the substance as Jack and Laura looked at the coughing girl in surprise.

          "Elliot," Laura jumped up as she realised her friend was choking. Quickly jumping over a frozen Jack, who also had his hand mid-raised with multiple Dorito's in them, she began to harshly pat Elliot's back, worry-etched in her tone as she stuttered over her words. "Ell, oh my god. I never payed attention in nursing classes!" She fretted as Elliot continued to choke.

          Jack just stared. Laura noticed as well, because she was flying a pillow from the sofa right to his face. "Jack, for fucks sake, help me!" She practically screamed, jumping the lad out of his frozen state as he leaped up, rushing over and helping to pat her back; which, Elliot was sure would be bruised in the morning.

          "Oh my god, you would have thought she just sucked dick or something," Jack spoke next, pausing in his patting as a thought flew in his mind. "Oh! I know, she was thinking about sucking that YouTuber's dick, and got too into it!"

          Elliot only coughed more, Jack's sudden words causing more redness to glow in her cheeks, which were already darkened with the choking. Finally, she calmed, and the aching in her throats caused her to groan as she slouched back, rubbing her chest in the process as she threw a glare over to her male friend, who was grinning at her. Elliot rolled her eyes, sipping on the water that Laura handed her.

          "For the record, I did not choke because I was thinking about sucking a dick," Elliot mumbled, pushing her legs up and leaning on them as Jack laughed loudly.

         "Then why were you choking?" Laura questioned, brows furrowed as Elliot's cheeks only darkened, and she was sure it was not because of her sudden choking. Sheepishly, she began to play with a stray fray of her skirt as her two friends watched her closely.

          "I was, uh, just thinking about Vik, and how he's you know, a famous YouTuber," she muttered, the nerves suddenly biting away at her as she let her hair fall in her face. "I just, I don't know what to do. Do I just leave it and ignore what happened? Or do I talk to him, wait I can't, because I don't know him and I have no idea where to find him."

          She continued to ramble on, biting at her nails and leg jittering. Elliot had absolutely no idea what to do, or what to say, or what to think. Vik had his own life, and she was sure he wasn't wasting his thinking about her. He had a job, a rather important one, and she was just some lass that he kissed because it was a laugh with his mates; she was positive.

          Jack looked at her, though, with that usual Jack Lancaster look as he fiddled with his phone and spoke, pointing the screen to her face so she could see. And Elliot's eyes widened, how could she have not thought about that?

          "You have Instagram, and so does he, clearly," he motioned to the account that did in fact belong to Vik. Elliot swallowed. "Just, message him."

          Elliot paled. Was she really going to do this?

_______________

          "Oh my god, mate." JJ's voice was heard, and Vik turned to him as he walked into the kitchen, his phone in his hands as he stared down at it with wide eyes.

          Josh was the one to question him first, the bearded lad's eyebrows furrowing as he watched their friend, Vik listening intently. "What's up with you?"

          JJ glanced up, a sudden smirk taking over his face. Simon laughed, knowing that he was up to something, and as always, found it amusing. Vik watched the two closely, dark brows furrowing as he fiddled with his hoodie's strings.

          "Well," JJ drawled, moving to stand beside Vik's stool, hiding his phones screen in his shirt. That only made his confusion grow; what the fuck was going on? Josh questioned him again, seeming to have the same thoughts as Vik. JJ chuckled, flashing his screen at the group. "I have only just found Vik's little snog buddy's Insta."

          Vik paled. But the excitement and nerves in his stomach only made him smile he could finally talk to Elliot Grim again.

_______________

authors note.   sorry for the
lateness of this chapter ! thanks
to mollie, this chapter is finally
up lmao. this is a bit boring but
i hope you liked it, more velliot
( a lot more ) is coming up next
thank you for reading loves !!

— maddie aka lukesyoutube