Chapter 2 - A Force Unknown

???'s POV:

"Mistress Vera. We have received reports that a member of Eden has been sighted in the area." One of my worthless henchmen said. "Ahaha... Isn't that something?" I replied. "Miss, you're bandages need to be changed. How are your eyes?" A butler asked. "Blind. As usual. But I don't care, I've gotten too used to it." I laughed. "We still need to replace your bandages." My butler replied formally. "Cease your nagging." I demanded. "My apologies." He bowed, and exited the room. "Now, Gena? How are you liking your new toys?" I asked my daughter. "..." I heard a slight popping sound. "Did you rip the heads off of your dolls again?" I asked. "Yes." She replied. "Now, now, you should know better... Make sure to step on them." I smiled, as I heard stomping. "I may have no sight, but I do have my hearing, and my instinct..." I giggled. "Don't forget about your army." My daughter said, as I nodded. "I reckon that I should take a walk. I need a bit of fresh air." I said, standing up, and walking away from my throne to the big double doors of my mansion. "When will you be back, miss?" The butler asked. "I'll be back in a bit." I responded.

Wisteria's POV:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Wisteria's POV:

I was walking down a rugged path in the forest right outside of the city. "DAMMIT COBALT!" I heard a high pitched voice shout. "What now? More criticism?" I heard a calmer voice. The two voices were up ahead, so I decided to head for them. I saw the two, and decided to hide, and eavesdrop on their conversation. There was a fairy, with blondish green hair, wearing a leaf tube top and a leaf skirt, and a man with a sleeveless midnight black cloak, wearing a bright yellow t-shirt underneath. He had very spiky blond hair, and he wore headphones.

He seemed to be fighting one of the Withered, which were trees that were possessed by the forest spirits

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He seemed to be fighting one of the Withered, which were trees that were possessed by the forest spirits. They are quite peaceful creatures, but if you anger them... Then they will attack. "Why are you so reckless?!" The fairy shouted. "It's an evil tree. Mind as well get rid of it, right?" The guy asked, as he pointed. "He was minding his own business until you had to attack him, you Donk!" The fairy growled. "WHOA!" The tree swing its arm at them. The guy successfully dodged, but the fairy... Well, one of the tree's branches caught her by her hair, and swung her around. "AAAAAH!!" She screamed. "HEY COBALT! HEEEEEEELP!!!" She shouted. "You kind of deserve it." He chuckled. I decided to come out of hiding, and help. "Uh... Who are you?" The man asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YAY

I figured that I could make the story a lot more interesting if I drew pictures to go along with it!

(_;)

I certainly hope that they're good...

^^'

Well, anyways...

I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye bye!~

Wisteria of Edenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें